Will Greg Hardy become a deal ?

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Will Greg Hardy become a deal ?

He was not finished by Volkov, so this is a great step.
I have to admit, I am not hyped about him because I never ever watched american football.

8P3f8i8ucPhzLdRfnJHCZA.png

highly unlikely, he is just another clone of other football dudes such as schaub, eilers and mitrione. Ham & egg strikers with limited skillset

I think so.

The UFC will continue to provide him favorable matchups, minus that last fight, but even in defeat Hardy looked good. His potential is definitely there he just needs more XP.

No, but he'll be around a few years. W-L-W-W-L that type of thing. I actually think he beats De Castro in his next fight to be honest, although I'd love the opposite to happen.

Give him a legit mid ranked HW and not some can.
See how he does and if he’s the real deal. Good for him. I’d like to see him either sink or swim.

Is "a deal" now a thing? Like big deal? Honest question, cause it's pretty f'ing stupid.

I'm going to treat it as if you said big deal. Totally depends on what you'd consider a big deal. I think UFC will continue to push him, he's exciting, big, hits hard, fights all the time, has tons of room for improvements and is quite good for his handful of fights/time in the sport, the weight class is shallow as hell and he's got that love him or hate him draw. I don't think he'll be a huge deal, but I think he'll continue to be more of a draw and kinda cap out as he wins a few (some brutally) against lower level guys then loses to good guys and loses some draw. Then KO's some lower level guy, his hype raises again and then loses and people talk less. Up and down, but I don't think he'll be a real big deal, but certainly gets attention.

Last edited:
The Volvo loss may be the. out impressive of all. How many people can start training and in a few years go the distance and avoid being finished by a contender? He has the power, just needs experience.

Did you suggest that he could sell drugs if he doesnt make it in MMA ?

he never wanted to be a fighter, trained for a few years and went the distance vs a legit HW.

He fought killers from the beginning.

Guys like Ngannou, Fedor etc. lost vs cans

he never wanted to be a fighter, trained for a few years and went the distance vs a legit HW.

Lol from " 6 month training he will be a champ " to " only few years ... fought legit guys... "

Dude was fed cans up untill his most recent fight da fook you talking about lol

who fought killers from the beginning?

Greg Hardy?

Back