Adesanya in Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and more..

JAL

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
20200124_163241.jpg 20200124_163241.jpg 20200124_163241.jpg

Last edited:
He's the next big thing, the whole package
maxresdefault-1-1.jpg

Last edited:
He didn't seem like he was gay when he was on Joe Rogan's Podcast a couple of months ago. He was talking about banging chicks.

He ain’t gay he has a long time gf. It’s just his typical kiwi dancer gay vibe that comes through from time to time

Didn’t he literally say ‘if getting ganged by eight dudes can’t break me, then no fighter will’?

Didn’t he literally say ‘if getting ganged by eight dudes can’t break me, then no fighter will’?
Dude you're back! Got ran outta town by us haters and now you have resurfaced you little roach. How you been hoe?

Israel fucking bless.
I don't give a single shit how many cocks he may have sucked or whatever the fuck he identifies as. Dude is a 100% bad motherfucker and I love watching him fight. Can't wait for the Yoel fight!

Israel fucking bless.
I don't give a single shit how many cocks he may have sucked or whatever the fuck he identifies as. Dude is a 100% bad motherfucker and I love watching him fight. Can't wait for the Yoel fight!
Oldman is gay also

Israel fucking bless.
It's not that he is likely gay/bi. Who cares.
His personality is just very jarring to me.
I hate social media and interweb memes and all that shit, and Israel just comes off as an annoying 15yo trying to be trendy. And the guys like 30, older than me.
I dont disrespect him though.
He is an entertaining and incredible fighter and at least he's showing us his personality.

You guys are too obsessed with these fighters personal lives I just want him to beat Romero so we don't have to hear about him getting a bunch of title shots anymore

It's not that he is likely gay/bi. Who cares.
His personality is just very jarring to me.
I hate social media and interweb memes and all that shit, and Israel just comes off as an annoying 15yo trying to be trendy. And the guys like 30, older than me.
I dont disrespect him though.
He is an entertaining and incredible fighter and at least he's showing us his personality.

Yeah no doubt he's full of himself, but I try not to take into account personality when watching and rooting for fighters. In some cases (Jones) it's impossible, but Izzy is pretty chill considering.

Back