Media Skip Bayles "I'd rather see this happen sooner [McGregor v Khabib] IDK if Dana can undo a fight?"

suhdude

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
A-Level analyst Skip Bayless isn't too thrilled with Tony vs Khabib, and after the dismantling Conor put on Cowboy he would much rather see Conor Vs Khabib.

Is he right or is he a rat fuck?

na, skips a tool. Unless theres an injury that fight needs to happen

Skip also thought Pacquiao was gonna beat Mayweather
<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

He don't know shit about fighting

Agree with Skip. Sorry Ferguson, go fight Justin.

It's skip bayless the biggest troll in sports commentary.

Skip Bayless( like many analysts) have been force fed mma. He knows shit- nada - nothing. He , whatever the reason, loves Conor McGregor. Hes probably watched in combination no more cage fights than he has fingers. He thought Conor McGregor fought brilliantly agsinst Floyd Mayweather. Skip " a level analyst "Bayless couldnt see Floyd carry Conor for 4 rounds and then clown him the rest of the way home .That's some sad shit right there...... and he is a great journalist/ analyst but just leave mma out of his case load. Its embarrassing.

I would say Conor vs. Khabib would have double the viewers compared to Ferg vs. Khabib.

I would say Conor vs. Khabib would have double the viewers compared to Ferg vs. Khabib.
Who gives a fuck about views, khabib and ferguson are the best lightweights in the world with the longest win streaks in the ufc, conor already got smashed

"i only know these 2 guys, so they need to fight. dont make me learn other guys"

-skip "boomer" bayless

It's hard to imagine such a tool like Skip possibly being the best of the 3 man team

Shannon Sharpe is a racist retard, and Screamin A is about equal to skip

Why can’t Bayless and Stephen A Smith stick to brain dead basketball analysis and speculations and leave MMA alone?

I thought I escaped them switching to mma and here they are spewing their nonsenses again.

Skip Bayless, the alleged basketball expert who couldn’t tell Mark Cuban the purpose of zone defense. Lied about his high school basketball career comparing himself to Pistol Pete. That is until Jalen Rose found his stats and roasted him on the air with his 1.4 pts averaged calling him “Water pistol Pete.” Then to save face Skip invents the story of the coach hating him and blamed that for him ending up on the JV team as a senior. Then he invents some narrative that the injustice of being held back as a player drove him to being a journalist. Skip Bayless is FULL OF SHIT. Sucking Tom Brady’s d*ck on the daily. His campaign of hate against LeBron James is proof that he’s the troll of all trolls. The worst thing about Skip is he never admits he was wrong. He just digs in deeper. Reminds me of a few posters here.

How these clowns are able or even allowed to cover mma news is ridiculous. Both literally have no knowledge of the sport and just spew stupid shit on the regular. Tony vs Khabib is possibly one of the most anticipated mma fights of all time. Might as well interview randoms on the street about the fight, would probably get similar answers

Rn conor is the hot hand but a week before tony v khabib the anticipation will be fever pitch. The winner will be the talk of sports for the weekend probably thru the week then all the dipshit scripted tv analysts will move on to whatever they're fed next. Ignore skip his opinion is worthless.

Watching ESPNs house analysts talk about MMA is like watching my mum try to work an iPhone

Skip bayless and Stephen a smith need to stay away from anything that is not nfl or nba, and even then, they aren’t the best.

And?

<{vega}>

Conor gets more viewers than any of the other champs too, so should he fight Jones next, or maybe he and Khabib can just fight each other over and over for the rest of their careers?

Back