Kavanagh: Conor has the fastest brain in the ufc

Hirashin

This is not a profession
Banned
Reaction score

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

7.jpg

Some people call that mental illness, coach.

Could be true, I've never seen anyone go from calculating that they need to quit, to actually quitting, quite as fast

Cocaine does significantly increase brain speed in the short term.

Conors first submission loss was in 2008. If he had the fastest brain in mma 12 years shouldve been well more than enough time to make him an absolute monster in grappling.

Kavanagh just doing what he does best...
giphy.gif

I don't disagree.

Conor makes reads almost instantly. 13 seconds to time Aldo takes some fucking fast thinking.
The issue seems to be is he doesn't adapt too much after the first round.

When he fought Diaz the second time he did what he usually does and dropped him early, hit tricky angles and looked good but as the fight went on he sorta ran away to get space instead of finding new angles on Diaz to circle out or find new shot angles.

I'personally d go with Jones by a wide margin. But Conor just won a fight so time to go nuts about him, and I wont get in the way.

Well, considering how good of a counter-puncher and sniper he is, he's certainly a fast "thinker".
Wouldn't probably go as far as saying he's definitely the fastest in the UFC though..

Isn't he the same dude who basically said he didn't know if he even wanted to work with McNuggets anymore? Money is money, I guess.

I don't disagree.

Conor makes reads almost instantly. 13 seconds to time Aldo takes some fucking fast thinking.
The issue seems to be is he doesn't adapt too much after the first round.

He didn't "time" Aldo, he just threw faster. Aldo's punch snapped his head back pretty hard. The knockout looks pretty because Aldo is the one who went out. If he timed the shot, he would have been off the line and not hit at all. They threw at the same time, and Conor was a touch faster. That's not a matter of brainpower.

this was years ago and he still hasnt reacted

in our countries welfare is considered a safety net. Only in your bum country is it considered something to mock someone for.

Anyway, he doesnt have to respond... Conor has repaid the nation of Ireland in taxes about a thousand times more than he took

Back