Summer from Best Buy's UFC Job

Ackmed

Silver Belt
Reaction score
So was Summer actually offered a job? I hope she wasnt just paraded for a weekend as a PR stunt. If so what's the position?

The latest "news" just says the below, which makes no sense....first saying she was "officially offered a job" then "no details on a potential position have been hammered out." How can u be "officially offered a job" with "no detailed on a potential position?" MMA Journalists are gonna MMA Journalist.

"ESPN's Marc Raimondi broke the news.

"On Friday, [UFC President Dana White] officially offered Tapasa a job with the UFC," he wrote.

Raimondi added:

"UFC vice president of communications Lenee Breckenridge said White initially thought Tapasa could work in a security capacity, but after being moved by talking with her, he felt that she could be valuable in an even greater role. No details on a potential position have been hammered out, Breckenridge said, but White plans to discuss it more with Tapasa on Saturday at UFC 246at T-Mobile Arena."

man even if they just had her out that one time,that was awesome,but of course im happy if they use her further

Probably serving protein shakes at the UFC PI. (seriously tho, awesome if she gets a cool deal)

Forrest, behave!

man even if they just had her out that one time,that was awesome,but of course im happy if they use her further

True but I feel bad for her since it went all over the media that "she got fired but UFC is hiring her!" Due to Dana's tweet.

She must have been thinking she has a cool future job coming up from Dana's tweet.

She tells her friends, family, etc then potentially goes back home unemployed. People ask "are u working for the UFC now?!" And she has to tell them "No, that was kinda exaggerated. They treated me great for a weekend but didnt talk about work. I might have an interview at Walmart."

True but I feel bad for her since it went all over the media that "she got fired but UFC is hiring her!" Due to Dana's tweet.

She tells her friends, family, etc then potentially goes back home unemployed. People ask "are u working for the UFC now?!" And she has to tell them "No, that was kinda exaggerated. They treated me great for a weekend but didnt talk about work. I might have an interview at Walmart."
Aint nobody gonna start any mess at the weigh ins with this chick there,thats for sure.

Guys like McGregor, who can act over the top sometimes, bring a lot of money to the company.
Can you be sure that she won't harm anyone?!

cPPBocp.jpg

Next they will be offering jobs to winter and then autumn. Yet they can't even pay the fighters, but you can afford to pay the seasons now?

Dana said she'd work security I think.

But she was also offered an American football/rugby contract or something, that according to Dana paid more.

Dana said she'd work security I think.

But she was also offered an American football/rugby contract or something, that according to Dana paid more.

Glad to hear if true, is there a source/link tho?

I just dont like the idea of her being used for UFC image with an empty promise and no employment.

Maybe she could massage ngannou's muscles
He gets tight after a hard session at the PI

she is the new race relations coordinator, according to rumor

Depends on how much they are paying her. Would you leave Hawaii, friends and family to live in Vegas? I wouldn't, especially if I wasn't a fight fan.

Depends on how much they are paying her. Would you leave Hawaii, friends and family to live in Vegas? I wouldn't, especially if I wasn't a fight fan.

Ehh, like you said, it all comes down to what they're paying her. She wouldn't necessarily have to move if they covered travel expenses, and offered her a modest salary.

I'm quite sure they could double what Best Buy was paying her, include travel expenses, and not even notice the money was missing.

So was Summer actually offered a job? I hope she wasnt just paraded for a weekend as a PR stunt. If so what's the position?

The latest "news" just says the below, which makes no sense....first saying she was "officially offered a job" then "no details on a potential position have been hammered out." How can u be "officially offered a job" with "no detailed on a potential position?" MMA Journalists are gonna MMA Journalist.

"ESPN's Marc Raimondi broke the news.

"On Friday, [UFC President Dana White] officially offered Tapasa a job with the UFC," he wrote.

Raimondi added:

"UFC vice president of communications Lenee Breckenridge said White initially thought Tapasa could work in a security capacity, but after being moved by talking with her, he felt that she could be valuable in an even greater role. No details on a potential position have been hammered out, Breckenridge said, but White plans to discuss it more with Tapasa on Saturday at UFC 246at T-Mobile Arena."

Rewarding some rando for being stupid/overly emotional and putting herself in harm's way for minimum wage to protect the assets of some multimillionaire?

LOL about par with Dayna/UFC's decision making.

Last edited:
Rewarding some rando for being stupid/overly emotional and putting herself in harm's way (for minimum wage) to protect the assets of some multimillionaire?

LOL about par with Dayna/UFC's decision making.
You must be alot of fun at the parties they dont invite you to.

Back