How long before sherdog Conor hysteria dies down?

winkydinks

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Same recycled threads over and over.

He won a fight. Awesome.

It's going to be a while until we know who he's fighting next. It'll more than likely be Masvidal, Khabib, or Gaethje in that order.

The war between the his dick riders, khabib's dick riders, and the angry triggered children is in full force.

I get that he's always going to be talked about, but does anyone have any idea when we'll drop from 100 new Conor related threads a day to 50 or so? I wasn't on here after he fought Khabib, so I'm genuinely curious.

So you recycled a thread to let us know how recycled these threads are getting?

Stop making pointless threads about him and the hysteria will die down.

I guess that isn't happening any time soon though.

Called it. After he loses again he will make excuses, retire, etc.
Screen Shot 2020-01-23 at 9.30.14 pm.png

This Conora virus has got to be contained.

When he gets his ass kicked again... so after his next fight

Called it. After he loses again he will make excuses, retire, etc.
screen-shot-2020-01-23-at-9-30-14-pm-png.715633

You must be a really big Conor Fan with that AV. :D

He won a fight. Awesome.

It's going to be a while until we know who he's fighting next. It'll more than likely be Masvidal, Khabib, or Gaethje in that order.

The war between the his dick riders, khabib's dick riders, and the angry triggered children is in full force.

I get that he's always going to be talked about, but does anyone have any idea when we'll drop from 100 new Conor related threads a day to 50 or so? I wasn't on here after he fought Khabib, so I'm genuinely curious.
I'm glad your fighting the cause by making this thread. Good on you man.

as long as people keep posting about him......it will never die... <Fedor23>

He won a fight. Awesome.

The hate is real. It will never relent until conrad is retired. 90% of sherdog is triggered haters. sad but true.

How long before sherdog Conor hysteria dies down?
When a fighter as worthy of being talked about as he is emerges.

In all seriousness though, he's the biggest fighter in the sport, and he fought literally a few days ago. What do you expect?

So you recycled a thread to let us know how recycled these threads are getting?
I actually thought of that, but I was mainly talking about the jerk off threads, the hater threads, and dozens of others about who he'd beat and who he won't. I haven't seen much relating to the specifiity of this topic.

It'll keep going for another week or so. Conor is a big star. There are a lot of new mma fans that aren't even mma fans, they're just Conor fans. My fucking mom knows who Conor is and she doesn't follow any sports at all. There will always be hysteria surrounding his fights.

Just stay off sherdog for a couple of weeks if it bothers you that bad. The beauty of it is, you don't have to view or comment on any posts that fall in that category. Just ignore them and don't let it bother you.

Back