My first time on Sherdog when Conor has/had a fight

slicebergjim

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Even as a Conor fan, I now see what experienced Sherdoggers mean when they talk about this place when Conor has or just had a fight.

This forum becomes borderline retarded. Literally 50% on here is dominated by fucking idiots making a McGregor thread for every quote.

I just so happen to enjoy retardation. So on behalf of me and other people who feel this way I’d like to say thanks to all the morons for the entertainment.

{<jordan}

That's pretty much what happens when a group of stupid people are fans of a fighter more than fans of MMA, they act like retarded 14yo girls in front of Justin Bieber

Even as a Conor fan, I now see what experienced Sherdoggers mean when they talk about this place when Conor has or just had a fight.

This forum becomes borderline retarded. Literally 50% on here is dominated by fucking idiots making a McGregor thread for every quote.

I just so happen to enjoy retardation. So on behalf of me and other people who feel this way I’d like to say thanks to all the morons for the entertainment.

{<jordan}

It's fun for a while and I have mostly joined in, but it gets sickening after a while

{<jordan}
Its the same with Khabib, his fans can be autistic. But yeah, your right lol.

Damn I literally just posted this exact thread two minutes before you

I must be part of the perceived problem because I don't see the threads you're on about. I see way more Conor hate threads.

Damn I literally just posted this exact thread two minutes before you
you mean after

giphy.gif

Sherdog is fixed and the mods pay people to make dumb threads about Conor. When you read the threads in slow-motion it's obvious.

Wait and see if he wins his next fight, they'll be on full heavily religious but drunk/retarded kind of craziness.

The Mayweather McGregor subforum was a god send. So many Conor fans being hidden away was great

{<jordan}
Bro thats why sherdog was unbearable from around 2015-6th Oct 2018. Everything the guy did would have some Conor fan's gay ass making essays on it. Thing was he was gifted everything but eventually he talked shit about the wrong dude and came crashing down. The most emasculating loss in history. He can't recover and when Hitto spams the choke gifs, a little bit inside every Conor fan dies a little bit. Let them be delusional and that it has all changed, and all the losses didn't matter. In the end he beat an extremely chinny Cowboy who is coming off another 1st round KO who mos def took some extra off Dana to make Conor look good.

Bro thats why sherdog was unbearable from around 2015-6th Oct 2018. Everything the guy did would have some Conor fan's gay ass making essays on it. Thing was he was gifted everything but eventually he talked shit about the wrong dude and came crashing down. The most emasculating loss in history. He can't recover and when Hitto spams the choke gifs, a little bit inside every Conor fan dies a little bit. Let them be delusional and that it has all changed, and all the losses didn't matter. In the end he beat an extremely chinny Cowboy who is coming off another 1st round KO who mos def took some extra off Dana to make Conor look good.

I would say at least 50% of the threads are by people who hate Conor and try to discredit him at every turn.

The other 25% legit discussions about the most popular fighter in MMA. But within the thread dominated by people, again no matter what the discussion, just trying to discredit anything Conor does.

The final 25% by over the top fans or trolls.

Back