Usman's gimmick

Blanqa Blanqua

Sherdog God Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
No hate, but can someone explain it to me? Is he dressed up as something or someone?

Was this a gimmick or he just dresses / acts like that like that IRL?

KamaruUsmanUFC246.png

I don’t really see a gimmick. He seems like a pretty normal dude... kinda boring. Like his fighting style.

Before he beat Woodley he wore hoodies and sweats. Now he does the Nigerian gown thing or whatever movie character he wore at McGregors fight.

Before he beat Woodley he wore hoodies and sweats. Now he does the Nigerian gown thing or whatever movie character he wore at McGregors fight.

yeah I got the Nigerian dress, that's cool. And sweats etc not prob. But I don't understand this, thought maybe I was missing something.

I don’t really see a gimmick. He seems like a pretty normal dude... kinda boring. Like his fighting style.

I meant was he wearing a gimmick ie. was his outfit cosplay or something?

kamaruusmanufc246-png.715485

Hes a park ranger
uberuaga415.jpg

He used to wear that hat when he had to walk miles to school or get water.

he just repping his roots. No shame in that.

that or if I am not mistaken slave owners used to wear those hats not too long ago, and him wearing it is to show he is the boss now.

hmmm. I will google the latter

edit:
I don't think so, about the slave owner thing. I googled it and it doesn't seem to add up to that.

If is was to show his roots about walking for water then that's ok but he should take his hat off indoors IMO

Last edited:
Usman is probably the least charismatic fighter I've ever seen. He's trying way too hard to look like he's not trying hard.

No hate, but can someone explain it to me? Is he dressed up as something or someone?

Was this a gimmick or he just dresses / acts like that like that IRL?

View attachment 715485

so now any tie someone his him or her self it a gimmick?

usman is a fighter plain and simple. sure he likes to dress well but who doesnt.

hmmm. I will google the latter

edit:
I don't think so, about the slave owner thing. I googled it and it doesn't seem to add up to that.

If is was to show his roots about walking for water then that's ok but he should take his hat off indoors IMO
[<dunn][<dunn][<dunn]

sorry but google isnt always accurate. you should try yahoo or bing.

Back