Somewhere, Chris Weidman is relieved

DetroitRob

Common Sense Philosopher
@purple
Reaction score
Weidman's old man is cringe worthy but means well, Barber's papi takes the cringe to a whole new level

The work was in, the skill level at its peak her only way of defeat is if bad luck kissed her on the cheek. Ten seconds in a complete ACL tear turned the probable into the unlikely. Though she had her moments and showed more heart than most have ever witnessed the night ended with an Loss. However was it a loss? She was not beaten by a better skill set. She was beaten by one unfortunate step and turn of events. That is out of her control. The victory we take from this is we now know we have the highest level of heart to match the highest level of skill in the game. I have seen how athletes react when this injury occurs. Very very few stay standing let alone fight an MMA fight for 15 minutes and still survive. That is insane.” Barber wrote on his Instagram page.

“She will be back stronger and more dominant than ever and we as a team could not be more proud. The Future is real do not get confused with one step. The worst of luck smiles at us all! All we can do is smile back. She will see you all very soon. That which does not kill us makes us stronger. The Future, Version 2.0 to be feared.
” he continued.

http://wmmarankings.com/maycee-barb...her-ufc-246-win-in-shocking-second-statement/

Very corny and cringe. Literally nobody cares and this dude acting like shes the only one to hurt herself and still fight. She was very dramatic throughout to make sure everyone knew she was hurt.

Roxy beat her fair square ...

Plenty of fighters win fights while injured.

Ahhh, it all makes sense now.......kids aren't born stupid, they taught by stupid parents. Obviously two little girls did not get the idea to engage in stolen valor and market themselves as red striped BJJ black belts when they were only blue belts, it CLEARLY came from the top and her father after seeing this.

Screen-Shot-2015-10-11-at-1.14.36-PM.png

Ahhh, it all makes sense now.......kids aren't born stupid, they taught by stupid parents. Obviously two little girls did not get the idea to engage in stolen valor and market themselves as red striped BJJ black belts when they were only blue belts, it CLEARLY came from the top and her father after seeing this.

Screen-Shot-2015-10-11-at-1.14.36-PM.png
I don’t approve of you stealing valor by using “stolen valor” to describe kids wearing someone else’s pajamas

I don’t approve of you stealing valor by using “stolen valor” to describe kids wearing someone else’s pajamas
Its not the same but he is comparing uniforms. So it makes sense. OG acct calling them pajamas is hilarious. Being a vet and a BBJ shertard myslef, i would be offended by both. Uniforms mean something and u should always respect it.

I feel parents like this should put their kids into tennis and golf like the good old days

Whittaker fucked his leg early in the first Romero fight and went on to win that shit, Maycee lost 30-26 in a fight she was losing before she hurt her leg at all.

nobody beats the Chris father. He Goat!

Both Maycee and her dad have never experienced defeat, so it's almost like they're emotional wrecks as they go through the stages of grief over the loss of Maycee's undefeated record and the realistic probability of becoming the youngest UFC champ.. We saw shock and denial during Maycee's microphone grab, pain and guilt has surely occurred, and now her dad is in the anger/bargaining phase. Just if she hadn't gotten hurt, she surely would've won the fight. How could she not win the fight as a -1000 favorite? It was an invalid fluke. There will probably an incoming stage of lethargy and depression, and finally, they'll begin to get over it and work towards the next fight.

I really don't see the point of being so harsh and dismissive about a father's message concerning his daughter, guys. Relax...

Back