Conor Mcgregor moves infront of Justin Gejthe in the rankings

AlanGregson

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
After beating number 5 ranked Cerrone at 170, conor moves infront of Gejthe on the 155 rankings.
Screenshot_20200123_013641_com.android.chrome.jpg

<{danayeah}>

<36>

OrnateDependableLeafbird-size_restricted.gif

So much BS with this, idk where to even begin... unbelievable

Has anyone underneath him beaten him? He lost to Gaethje, McGregor, and Ferguson who are all above him.

It doesn't matter if he has beaten them or not. Fight rankings are always a what have you done for me lately. You shouldn't lose 3 fights in a row and still be a top 5. I just don't understand that nonsense.

Pathetic, no way Gaethje should drop down, he is on a great 3 fight win streak with all 1st round epic KO's.

It doesn't matter if he has beaten them or not. Fight rankings are always a what have you done for me lately. You shouldn't lose 3 fights in a row and still be a top 5. I just don't understand that nonsense.
Fight rankings are whatever the UFC says the are. The people who make them are on the payroll. I’m still clueless why you guys are shocked knowing this.

Where should he be?

Dude has lost 3 straight so def not fucking 5. Im not taking the time to look up every top 10 fighters win loss record in there last 3 or 4 fights. I just know that 3 losses in a row doesn't equal top 5 fighter.

Back