Brunson vs Shahbazyan UFC 248

Nice step-up in competition for Edmen, we'll learn a lot about him with that fight.

Damn. I was kinda hoping it would be Shabazyan vs Cannonier. I admit it would probably too aggressive of matchmaking for the kid.

Damn. I was kinda hoping it would be Shabazyan vs Cannonier. I admit it would probably too aggressive of matchmaking for the kid.
Cannonier is in a tough spot. I think he may have to wait unTill Darren is healthy and fight him in April-May. Or fight Kelvin if Kelvin is willing. Now Kelvin is coming off 2 Ls, but Cannonier could still make a big statement by KOing him.

Or just be patient & wait for Rob to get healthy, or for the loser of Izzy/Yoel.

What's next, Edmen Shahbazyan vs Uriah Hall? Maybe Cezar Ferreria?

Time to see if Shahbazyan is for real. Brunson is a tough test for him.

Dammit, why do they always do this shit to Brunson. Gonna get KO’d again
srICDr1.jpg

Fianlly some matchmaking that actually makes sense. #8 vs #9

I think edmen is extremely legit and will be champ for sure within the next few years

Great matchmaking, Shahbazyan by KO Rd1.

UFC 248 is card of the year IMO.

Perfect matchmaking imo, following the same path as Adesanya.

Brunson's kinda underrated on here it seems like

Cannonier is in a tough spot. I think he may have to wait unTill Darren is healthy and fight him in April-May. Or fight Kelvin if Kelvin is willing. Now Kelvin is coming off 2 Ls, but Cannonier could still make a big statement by KOing him.

Or just be patient & wait for Rob to get healthy, or for the loser of Izzy/Yoel.

How about Gastelum vs. Cannonier?

This is a great test for Shahbazyan. We will see what he's made out of.

Back