Cerrone

BowserJr

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
He seemed like he wanted no part of the fight after headkick

Not like he was out. He seemed coherent but it was like he was over it and just wanted out and get paid

This is him after Dana told him to take a briefcase
Donald-Cerrone-7-696x399.png

He seemed like he wanted no part of the fight after headkick

Not like he was out. He seemed coherent but it was like he was over it and just wanted out and get paid
He suffered a broken nasal bone and fractured orbital...

Don't forget the 2 clean left hands that Connor landed right after Cerrone got head kicked.

For some one that is a risk taker and an adrenaline junkie, he sure utilises his flight mechanism in the fight or flight situation.
Seems like hes all out of fight after doing all the crazy extreme sports shit

After getting hurt I think he just thought its not really worth it to fight through this at this point in my career, I am making a shit tonne of money regardless or result.

Which is why he should retire

Great fighter but sometimes his mentality just gives up and mentality is a huge factor in the game of MMA

He must have been pretty stunned betting his nose bashed in and orbital fractured from Conor's cannonball delts

Same with Gaethje and RDA, there’s a trend of him quitting.
Yep, he just doesn't fight through tough spots like some fighters do. Its a natural human instinct to not want to get beat on and takes training/experience to overcome it. Some never get over it. He is a little too nonchalant and okay with losing, it makes losing easier but also puts that fire out that keeps you fighting until the end.

He suffered a broken nasal bone and fractured orbital...
Broken nose and orbitals are common. Probably could've avoided the broken orbital if he wasn't patiently waiting for Herb to stop it while allowing Conor to hit his face. Yoel on the other hand broke his orbital in the first round of second Whittaker fight.

Is normal. Cerrone breaks easily in big fights.

Lets set up a time where Conor can break your nose & then kick you in the head & see how interested you are in continuing TS.

Actually I'd do it for a couple million for sure.

Cerrone is a fake Cowboy, shows up for paydays, celebrates if he loses, made Cat Zingano's husband kill himself after he cheated with her. Lost by 6 first round knockouts in his UFC career.

I don't like his character at all. He should be in the MMA hall of shame not fame.

Back