Ray Longo: "Cerrone just froze up and displayed zero fight IQ"

Didn't he predict Cerrone would win?

Didn't he predict Cerrone would win?

“I really like Cerrone’s chances in this fight,” Longo said when discussing Donald Cerrone’s odds against Conor McGregor. “And like again, the only thing that could beat Donald Cerrone is just father time. He’s getting up there a little bit, but I’m saying the Donald Cerrone of a couple of years ago is winning that fight and I really believe he’s winning this fight. I think he’s got more ways to win and he’s definitely competitive. He’s been active. I think he’s taken enough of a break where he should come in fresh and we’ll see what happens.”

As far as McGregor is concerned, Longo is of the belief that the “Notorious” one has his back against the wall and is feeling the pressure to produce more so than “Cowboy.”

“You know McGregor’s had a long layoff,” Longo continued. “He hasn’t had a win in a couple of years. I think the pressure’s on McGregor more than it’s on Cerrone by all means.”

POLITICS_161219904_AR_-1_IGAEZTITACZN.jpg

I dunno. Even rewatching it, thing looks funny.

Kinda like when Chris decided to try some spinning shit against Rockhold.

“I really like Cerrone’s chances in this fight,” Longo said when discussing Donald Cerrone’s odds against Conor McGregor. “And like again, the only thing that could beat Donald Cerrone is just father time. He’s getting up there a little bit, but I’m saying the Donald Cerrone of a couple of years ago is winning that fight and I really believe he’s winning this fight. I think he’s got more ways to win and he’s definitely competitive. He’s been active. I think he’s taken enough of a break where he should come in fresh and we’ll see what happens.”

As far as McGregor is concerned, Longo is of the belief that the “Notorious” one has his back against the wall and is feeling the pressure to produce more so than “Cowboy.”

“You know McGregor’s had a long layoff,” Longo continued. “He hasn’t had a win in a couple of years. I think the pressure’s on McGregor more than it’s on Cerrone by all means.”

Lol. Fat guy’s credibility goes down the drain

I believe Cerrone had an agreement with Dana to keep it standing at all costs. That's the most suspicious thing in the whole fight. How he didn't complete the takedown Conor served him on a silver platter with that CM Punk punch and how he didn't try any submission whatsoever nearing the end of the fight.

If that's the case the fight is not exactly fixed, but even more skewed in Conor's favor. I still don't believe we are talking about a classic Bob Sapp fix.

Cos HIS SKULL GOT CRACKED IN THE FIRST SECONDS

man I can’t stand Longo.

Lol. Fat guy’s credibility goes down the drain

Not that I like him or whatever but fat guy owns a gym full of pro fighters, has tons of credentials in his own rights...

Tell us more about you, if you have an ounce of courage.. ^^

Not that I like him or whatever but fat guy owns a gym full of pro fighters, has tons of credentials in his own rights...

Tell us more about you, if you have an ounce of courage.. ^^

Oh so it’s the first time around here someone expresses their opinion?
The man spends his life coaching fighters and can’t see that Conor is a better fighter than Cerrone. Lol

And yes i think both him and Serra are overrated as coaches and sorry if you hit your soft spot :) you probably love the UFC unfiltered podcast too

Will go down as one of the lowlights of coaches picks.

Fuck get a foot out of ur fucking mouth, he got rocked by the hip / knee

He had an agreement for him to get his face re arranged? Are you stupid?

What's your explanation for Cerrone not completing the easiest takedown in his career then? He froze? The inertia of death in Conor's thigh stunned him? The fight was a fix?

Oh so it’s the first time around here someone expresses their opinion?
The man spends his life coaching fighters and can’t see that Conor is a better fighter than Cerrone. Lol

And yes i think both him and Serra are overrated as coaches and sorry if you hit your soft spot :) you probably love the UFC unfiltered podcast too

Too late now you're trying to flip flop into dumb justifications..
Not only I don't care about him nor was aware of his podcast, unlike you..

Just tell us about you and your credentials, send us pics of you and your godlike physique.. I guess you won't. Life is easier hidden behind a kb

And it has nothing with me and my physique i'm fairly tall and lean and pleasant to women ...
Learn some respect or stfu

Ray Largo is a fucking goof. Anything that comes out of his mouth regarding Conor is pure muck.

Back