In a second Khabib Conor fight, how does Conor trash talk Khabib?

elwani

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
In the first fight, there was a lot of hatred. In the Cowboy fight, a few people from Conor's camp remarked how this was harmful to the camp, causing people to feel drained and acting irrationally. This is no surprise, as hatred usually does not help you accomplish your goals, draining your energy and depriving you of the patience to think strategically.

In a second fight, there is bound to be more animosity. But how should Conor handle it, coming out on top, but without falling into the hatred trap, which was something he did masterfully in all his other fights? In fact, this is an interesting question in general, as I'm sure we've all been confronted with such situations.

Why’s it always excuses for Conor. Khabib Hates Conor too same energy drained him and he was having seizures before the fight and never made excuses . Who cares how he trash talks it’s all his own fault

He is cool now. Humble, respectful. I am sure the a religious man like Khabib can do the same.

How's Noah?

SwwYAoN.gif

He talked trash just fine in the Diaz rematch and showed up and won a close fight

Why’s it always excuses for Conor. Khabib Hates Conor too same energy drained him and he was having seizures before the fight and never made excuses . Who cares how he trash talks it’s all his own fault

lol sounds like it might be you that’s having seizures mate

He might not say shit thinking he's a clever jedi so you simpletons can lap it up before Khabib mops him up.

Based on his Trump shoutout, I definitely see some sort of christian-western vs russian muslim angle getting built.
Classic way to get a bunch of people riled up to suck dollars out of their wallets.

There truly is not much he could say to him directly. Maybe he can attack Khabib's family again lol, make fun of his cousins or wife or some edgy shit that his fans will eat up.

Conor knows that wouldn't be a good idea though, considering what Khabib would say back. Conor would probably stick to talking about the fight itself, and avoid bringing anything up personal.

"Real men don't punch other men when they are down!"

What you are asking, is how can he sell this fight. And it's a very hard sell, so he will probably go with xenophobia again.

Conrat should be made an example of if he goes after Khabib's religion, father, wife, ethnicity, people or culture again (during the build up of a rematch). When you think you are above people, dehumanising them making such behaviour the norm then balance must be restored and enforced through any means necessary. Just look how many degenerates disrespect Khabib's wife because of what their degenerate Irish chav hero said about her. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

I think Conor trash talks more to build up his own confidence than to get in his opponent's head.

That said, I think he'll mention the brawl, call his team rats, mention how he punched his brother, and also downplay Khabib's victory by saying he held on to his legs, blah blah..

I honestly think he would tone it down big time. He knows he can't beat Khabib and the worse he trash talks the more likely Khabib is to kick him when he is down after the fight

"Siezure" sources?

i partied hard and still won a round while you were scared to strike with me.

Back