McGregor calling Wrestlers/Grapplers Jock Sniffers but..

JAL

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Imagine calling grapplers/wrestlers Jock Sniffers and then panic wrestling Nate Diaz.
ezgif.com-resize (1).gif

theres a difference between going for a takedown when hurt, and going for a takedown to sniff ballsack

he basically just trying to goad people into standing because he shit on the ground

theres a difference between going for a takedown when hurt, and going for a takedown to sniff ballsack
Absolutely, it's even more pathetic and hypocriticial

M7A3viR.gif

i think TS is wrestler IRL

No other explanation of why he got gotten to by that harmless comment

Imagine calling grapplers/wrestlers Jock Sniffers and then panic wrestling Nate Diaz.
View attachment 715083
na its called engaging in a fight and getting hurt, the other is just avoiding a fight altogether
Nah man, if your opponent is able to take you down, hold you down, slap you around, insult you whilst slapping you around and you can't do anything. You should start asking yourself some questions

Nah man, if your opponent is able to take you down, hold you down, slap you around, insult you whilst slapping you around and you can't do anything. You should start asking yourself some questions
wrestlers are just people afraid to take risks. Unlike BJJ guys and strikers.

Theres a reason most of the boring fighters in MMA are wrestlers

Conor is also the guy who whined after the Mayweather fight that boxing isn't real fighting because all you do is just stand there and punch.

Then, of course, he bitched that Khabib didn't want to stand there and punch with him.

It's always a new excuse with this geek after he gets his ass handed to him.

Conor shits his pants everytime there is grappling day at the gym.

wrestlers are just people afraid to take risks. Unlike BJJ guys and strikers.

Theres a reason most of the boring fighters in MMA are wrestlers
By your logic, "Strikers" is just a euphemism for one dimensional fighters who are scared to take the fight to the ground because they know they're weak af there. With exception of guys like edwards, masvidal, overeem etc. It's pathetic that you or anyone else would even call wrestlers that. Like I said if you're truly up there, you should be able to shut down, initiate, dictate all wrestling and grappling exchanges. But fuck khabib for being a better fighter, right?

I think certain kinds of wrestlers are boring.

If you take someone down to not do anything I can't really cheer that on. If you make someones life hell while they are down there (GnP, submission threats) then that's just as great as anything else. I like watching Demian Maia fights more than say Holly Holm fights.

By your logic, "Strikers" is just a euphemism for one dimensional fighters who are scared to take the fight to the ground because they know they're weak af there. With exception of guys like edwards, masvidal, overeem etc. It's pathetic that you or anyone else would even call wrestlers that. Like I said if you're truly up there, you should be able to shut down, initiate, dictate all wrestling and grappling exchanges. But fuck khabib for being a better fighter, right?
thats the dumbest shit Ive ever heard. Id consider strikers people that actually engage in a fight on the feet. Id consider Gaethje a striker even though he has a wrestling base. My problem is wrestlers who just spam takedowns repeatedly. Its not fighting.

View attachment 715083

The funny thing is that if Conor was to fight Floyd in mma taking Floyd down and subbing himself is exactly what many of Conor's load brigade have said he would do.

was that when he was throwing all those punches that missed?

nice of you to find the 1 still that proves he doesnt always sniff balls. Just 90% of the time

Another sniffing picture here and yeah he totally missed his gnp in rd 2 I mean just look at the stats
main-qimg-87fb8f7cb44944754192a4bc72835d20.jpeg
Screenshot_20200122-080428.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200122-080428.png
    Screenshot_20200122-080428.png
    233.6 KB · Views: 1
Back