Focused Conor vs Motivated BJ Penn

TalibaN

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think thos fight would be really interesting

Who wins for the NoExcuse Belt

Healthy Shogun and TRT Vitor.

Conor. He can actually win when moving between weight classes. Penn has one good win and lost every other fight when he moved weight classes. Conor would KO him.

Conor panics and gives up his neck in under a round. Baby Jay RNC.

BJ Penn would choke him out in the first round.

Conor. BJ Penn is one of the most overrated fighters in mma history.

BJ was well rounded, since it's MMA, i'll give the edge to him !
<mma4>

Conor. He can actually win when moving between weight classes. Penn has one good win and lost every other fight when he moved weight classes. Conor would KO him.
Penn actually fought significantly bigger guys

Let's not compare Conor fighting cerrone and Diaz to Penn fighting Hughes, GSP, machida, Rory. Those guys were alot bigger than BJ

I'm amazed there are people that actually believe it doesn't end this way.
It just means they never saw prime BJ that's all. Because anybody who saw prime BJ knows what would happen.

Sober conor by head kick that doesnt even connect fully, NOBODY CAN TAKE THE LEFT TOE

Penn actually fought significantly bigger guys

Let's not compare Conor fighting cerrone and Diaz to Penn fighting Hughes, GSP, machida, Rory. Those guys were alot bigger than BJ
Bj is a gutsy guy. But he's overrated no matter how you slice it.

Hallway Mir beats all of them

How about coked up Conor in the Pub who can't drop an old man from behind vs BJ Penn "Bar Fight in Hawaii"?

It would be a beating similar to what Yair did.

I think thos fight would be really interesting

Who wins for the NoExcuse Belt

I absolutely can't fucking stand Conor... that being said, he fucking murders any version of BJ that has ever walked the earth.

Stupid question.

Back