Can we take a moment to ask ourselves, just how damn good is Khabib Nurmagomedov?

lizardpeople

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He walked through Conor like he was absolutely nothing

28-0 the most perfect record in all of MMA

350_Khabib_Nurmagomedov_yells_at_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg

" I am the Floyd Mayweather of the MMA " - Khabib Nurmagomedov

Good enough to a version of Conor that was drunk and had a broken foot I guess

run it back then chuckles

but we all know Khabib doesnt want that

run it back then chuckles

but we all know Khabib doesnt want that
What justification is there to run back such a lopsided destruction other than money, which Khabib is drowning in?

Aldo and Nate never got their rematches and they actually deserved them and were PROMISED them by Conor.

What justification is there to run back such a lopsided destruction other than money, which Khabib is drowning in?

Aldo and Nate never got their rematches and they actually deserved them.
because that is the fight people want to see. Dana wants it, Conor wants it... but Khabib seems to not want it.

Cant claim to be the best yet actively refuse to fight

because that is the fight people want to see. Dana wants it, Conor wants it... but Khabib seems to not want it.

Cant claim to be the best yet actively refuse to fight
People want to see a lot of stupid shit.

Khabib is not going to do Conor any favors after all the shit he talked about his dad and his people, not to mention the corrupt refereeing.

Conor and his fans will just have to live with the loss forever, and trust me, he'd get squashed again so you are better off.

Last edited:
People want to see a lot of stupid shit.

Khabib is not going to do Conor any favors after all the shit he talked about his dad and his people.

Conor and his fans will just have to live with the loss forever, and trust me, he loses that fight again so you are better off.
You act like he has a choice in the matter lmao

... i mean... uh... why ask... with a career like his, it will only make sense in retrospect.

his next two fights determine legacy, imo

Lol so every decisiveness loss needs to be ran back?
well if you want to gloat about the fight after Conor wins, surely you are brave enough to run it back? Unless Khabib is afraid of losing? Why else would he not take it? According to you guys its an easy win

man up or shut up

I'm sorry. You obviously have no idea how this works.

This is why Conor has not been able to get a rematch for 1 and a half years.

They can only offer Khabib the fight. He is fully justified to decline and there is NOTHING they can do about it.

I'm sorry. You obviously have no idea how this works.

This is why Conor has not been able to get a rematch for 1 and a half years.

They can only offer Khabib the fight. He is fully justified to decline.
its slightly more difficult when you are inactive and coming off a loss. But when you are the hottest name in sports and coming off a win?

yeah, Conor calls the shots

Lol so every decisiveness loss needs to be ran back?
To be fair some of the most decisive fights in ufc history ran back came out totally different.
JDS VS Cain
Stipe VS DC

Of course other times it ends exactly the same

The UFC isn't going to strip Khabib with the following that he has. He is a star.

And Dana said he has over 50 million so I doubt he cares about that either.

Khabib calls the shots

its slightly more difficult when you are inactive and coming off a loss. But when you are the hottest name in sports and coming off a win?

yeah, Conor calls the shots
Dana already said Khabib calls the shots not Conor, and Khabib decides who he fights.

Conor beating a stiff who is 4-7 in his last 11 won't change that or UFC policy.

They couldn't even make Demetrious fight TJ and DJ was a nobody. Khabib is the second biggest name in the company.

Take your delusions elsewhere.

are you on drugs? If he stripped Conor of the belts he'll strip that fool
They stripped Conor because he left the sport for two years.

Khabib is active and scheduled to fight one of the best LW's of all time on a 12 fight winstreak for the title of GOAT.

What's Conor's record at LW again?

1-1? lol Get real

Last edited:
The UFC isn't going to strip Khabib with the following that he has. He is a star.

And Dana said he has over 50 million so I doubt he cares about that either.

Khabib calls the shots
are you on drugs? If he stripped Conor of the belts he'll strip that fool

Back