Why no threads on Cerrone's face fractures?

BLIND

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Nasal fracture and mild orbital fracture. Per the Sherdog front page.

There's a million threads accusing him of taking a dive but no one cares to mention how now it's out that he has both a nasal and a mild orbital fracture. I'm pretty sure those came from the shoulder strikes as I dont think he took many other shots to the front of his face.

Pretty interesting and I hope it sheds some light onto how dazed he actually was after those shoulder shots. I'm hoping that he somehow confirms this is what happened. I doubt he went into the fight with multiple fractures in his face.

Because it goes against the Sherdog narrative that Cerrone took a dive, and Conor has never won a fight that wasn't fixed.

Don't shatter these poor children's reality.

Cerrone broke them before the fight on purpose to make it look like Conor damaged him

People won't mention it because they would rather discredit Conor and live in fantasy land.

But some of the ground and pound shots were very hard.
Not saying it wasn't the shoulder strikes, just pointing that out.

That’s part of the dive game. Let him break a few of your bones, to sell it for that back room bonus money.

People on here are very delusional. No matter who he fights he's ducking somebody and when he wins it was a fluke or fixed.

Taking a dive ain't always easy.When you defend yourself as well as the bus did its gonna hurt.

Because it goes against the Sherdog narrative that Cerrone took a dive, and Conor has never won a fight that wasn't fixed.

Don't shatter these poor children's reality.

This ^

11 pages on the fantasy land "fix" thread. We all know Sherdog doesn't want Conor to have success. It actually impacts their lives in a negative way when they see Conor doing well. So nobody wants to talk about the reality of the situation, and that's the fact that Conor demolished Cerrone in a more brutal way than anybody else ever has.

"cOnMaN dIdnT bWeaK CerWonE's fAcE. CoWboY rAn iNTo HiS ShOuLDeRpS"

2zutki.jpg

People won't mention it because they would rather discredit Conor and live in fantasy land.

But some of the ground and pound shots were very hard.
Not saying it wasn't the shoulder strikes, just pointing that out.

the shoulder strikes are most definitely what did it....look at cerrone's face, when they separated after the shoulder strikes...his nose was bleeding and his eye was already closing. the last shoulder strike, I think caused the most damage....

People on here are very delusional. No matter who he fights he's ducking somebody and when he wins it was a fluke or fixed.

if and when he beats Justin, people will say, he's over rated....cause alverez and pourier both ko'd him....if and when he ko's tony, they will say tony was getting old, his chin was cracked, and he was no longer the same fighter....if and when he beats masvidal, they will say he just beat a journeymen who just got lucky in his last few fights....conor can't win....

This ^

11 pages on the fantasy land "fix" thread. We all know Sherdog doesn't want Conor to have success. It actually impacts their lives in a negative way when they see Conor doing well. So nobody wants to talk about the reality of the situation, and that's the fact that Conor demolished Cerrone in a more brutal way than anybody else ever has.

he did what tony couldn't do....tony needed the ref to step in....up till then, it was a fairly close fight...granted, tony was coming on and cerrone was definitely fading....conor just utterly destroyed him.

Somebodys boy got wrecked.. thats a shame

if and when he beats Justin, people will say, he's over rated....cause alverez and pourier both ko'd him....if and when he ko's tony, they will say tony was getting old, his chin was cracked, and he was no longer the same fighter....if and when he beats masvidal, they will say he just beat a journeymen who just got lucky in his last few fights....conor can't win....
Time will tell, we will have many good match up and we will find out.
Now, why Diaz vs Conor was so close ?
<{natewhut}>

How many times has Cerrone broken his nose? Recently he broke it against Till, Tony and now Conor.

Nasal fracture and mild orbital fracture. Per the Sherdog front page.

There's a million threads accusing him of taking a dive but no one cares to mention how now it's out that he has both a nasal and a mild orbital fracture. I'm pretty sure those came from the shoulder strikes as I dont think he took many other shots to the front of his face.

Pretty interesting and I hope it sheds some light onto how dazed he actually was after those shoulder shots. I'm hoping that he somehow confirms this is what happened. I doubt he went into the fight with multiple fractures in his face.

Mods will probably delete this thread

Should had protect from those shoulders, Staying there looking for Conor like an amateur wasnt the best defense. #DivingTooStrong

None of that happens he lost 2x to gatekeeper Nate.