Actually the benefit to McGregor fighting masvidal...

J

Jpenwell14

Is the fact that even if masvidal doesn't do the job, Kamaru usman is waiting on the other side of that check he's trying to cash.

It gets to a point where eventually you're going to have to be on the bad side of an ass whooping if you're the star of the show its expected to put up against top guys one way or another.

although im a khabib fan...

Conor vs Masvidal would probably do better numbers. The press conferences and build up would be HUGE. Conor can still be the A-side as well.

Khabib won't agree to a rematch unless he's being paid wayyy more than conor is.

yall tryna get this man killed

Being blanked for 5 rounds is hardly killing anyone.

Is the fact that even if masvidal doesn't do the job, Kamaru usman is waiting on the other side of that check he's trying to cash.

It gets to a point where eventually you're going to have to be on the bad side of an ass whooping if you're the star of the show its expected to put up against top guys one way or another.

I was thinking we would get some nice trash talking on both fights but seems its just you want someone to beat Conor.

Conor fanboys are annoying.
Conor haters are honestly pathetic.

I was thinking we would get some nice trash talking on both fights but seems its just you want someone to beat Conor.

Lol. Really?

Usman cut from 183 to 170 the final day of the weigh in for his title fight against Woodley.
That's after an entire fight camp and strict diet. Twood said he walks around at 205, and Usman is reasonably bigger than Twood.
With that said, I'd say 210 is very reasonable for Usman's walk around weight.
Conor walks around at ~175.
Let's be generous and give him 180.
That is a 30 pound difference.
3 inch height difference
2 inch reach difference.

Do you know the strength advantage Usman has over Conor? Look how easily Usman ragdolled Woodley with double hernia.
Like, everything aside, can you just imagine what would happen when Usman gets ahold of McGregor?

Just put fanboying aside for one second and think about that.

Last edited:
Usman cut from 183 to 170 the final day of the weigh in for his title fight against Woodley.
That's after an entire fight camp and strict diet. Twood said he walks around at 205, and Usman is reasonably bigger than Twood.
With that said, I'd say 210 is very reasonable for Usman's walk around weight.
Conor walks around at ~175.
Let's be generous and give him 180.
That is a 40 pound difference.
3 inch height difference
2 inch reach difference.

Do you know the strength advantage Usman has over Conor? Look how easily Usman ragdolled Woodley with double hernia.
Like, everything aside, can you just imagine what would happen when Usman gets ahold of McGregor?

Just put fanboying aside for one second and think about that.
210-180=30. Not 40

Conor shoulder shot his way to victory. Khabib will smesh his shoulder.

although im a khabib fan...

Conor vs Masvidal would probably do better numbers. The press conferences and build up would be HUGE. Conor can still be the A-side as well.

Khabib won't agree to a rematch unless he's being paid wayyy more than conor is.

Nice guy Conor won’t be fun in a Masvidal press conference . Hopefully old Conor comes back

Back