Conor McGregor Fastest Knockout

vladimirvlad

MMA is my life
@Green
Reaction score
Paddy Doherty was the victim. "Gone in 4 seconds". Year - 2011.
This is Conor's fastest knockout ever.
Since almost everybody here talks about what's next for Conor, let's get back a bit through history. Fabulous left-hand counter to end the fight, it's even quicker than the UFC's record, set by Jorge Masvidal!

Note: I am not a huge fan of Conor, but this is one of the fastest knockouts ever.

this man is the greatest fighter to ever live. disagree with that and you better have a several hundred word response to flesh out your reasoning with examples. empty denials only conclude my point further.

04F054B3-4496-4533-AFEE-189AE13CE6BD.jpeg
this man is the greatest fighter to ever live. disagree with that and you better have a several hundred word response to flesh out your reasoning with examples. empty denials only conclude my point further.

giphy.gif

This shit is gold.

i wont fulfill your wishes, but know that i honestly worry for and due to people like you. Rather than write several hundred words, I'd say you'd be hard pressed to come up with a single true premise on the path to that conclusion. It is not true in spirit, in statistics, in accolades, or any other conceivable sense.

Last edited:
FIXED fight, only a filthy casual believes that was real.

Depends on how you count the Mas vs Askren KO time. I believe it was closer to the range of 1.8-2.4 seconds when Askren is clearly limp and unconscious and about 2.8-3.2 seconds when he hit the mat.

Conor and Mas share the fastest Rd 1 KO records then? Great, lets book them and the winner gets Usman. Now, that's money!
1. Conor beats Mas, regains his shine, and win or lose vs Usman, gets one last big payday.
2. Mas wins, takes Conor's shine into the Usman fight.

No matter who wins vs Usman, it gives that title fight some really big hype coming off the momentum.

Back