I don't think anyone under 170 except Khabib has a chance against new Conor

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I think this version of Conor beats up anyone including Usman at any weight class under 170.......Love him or hate him Conor is a super beast! I think Dana should forget about Khabib will derail the Cmac hype train if he ends up fighting Khabib again.

OP makes me wish I was dead. Anyone else wish they were dead?

any real fight fan that isn't a casual or emotionally gushing over khabib knows Conor is unstoppable now.

What the fuck is this unstoppable shit. Everyone after a fight, "Nobody can beat this guy."

Reality is outside of Jon Jones everyone in the top 5 of every division is a threat to the rest of the top 5. Usman, Colby, Kevin Lee, all might be able to takedown and smash Conor. Conor might also one shot all of them in the face in the first minute.

any real fight fan that isn't a casual or emotionally gushing over khabib knows Conor is unstoppable now.
So if you're beating a weathered guy who's had 49 pro fights, lost 13 times with 6 of those losses coming by KO or TKO and who was coming off two TKO losses, you're unstoppable now?

Interesting...

Last edited:
So if you're beating a weathered guy who's had 50 pro fights, lost 14 times with 7 of those losses coming by KO or TKO and who was coming off two TKO losses, you're unstoppable now?

Interesting...
look how you skew the narrative to fit your agenda. where is your self respect? edit your post and mention that he beat the most winningest fighter in UFC history and then starched him inside a minute whilst for the first time preventing said most winningest fighter from punching him once . this is the fight game kid.

look how you skew the narrative to fit your agenda. where is your self respect? edit your post and mention that he best the most winningest fighter in UFC history and then starched him inside a minute whilst for the first time preventing said most winningest fighter from punching him once . this is the fight game kid.
Being the winningiest fighter doesn't necessarily make you a good fighter though, although i do have lots of respect for Cerrone.

You on the other hand, show very little respect towards a Tyrannosaurus for being a Deinonychus...

What the fuck is this unstoppable shit. Everyone after a fight, "Nobody can beat this guy."

Reality is outside of Jon Jones everyone in the top 5 of every division is a threat to the rest of the top 5. Usman, Colby, Kevin Lee, all might be able to takedown and smash Conor. Conor might also one shot all of them in the face in the first minute.

You're doing what OP is doing except with Jones.

Plenty of people with a chance under 170, hopefully Conor fights some of them and we can find actually find out.

look how you skew the narrative to fit your agenda. where is your self respect? edit your post and mention that he beat the most winningest fighter in UFC history and then starched him inside a minute whilst for the first time preventing said most winningest fighter from punching him once . this is the fight game kid.
So Weidman is a goat contender too?

Plenty of people with a chance under 170, hopefully Conor fights some of them and we can find actually find out.

You're right, he hasn't beat anyone.

Lol, you weirdos crack me tf up.

Back