Shoulder strikes by coach Kavanagh

Hirashin

This is not a profession
Banned
Reaction score
I can't believe this guy has the audacity to say publicly something as embarrassing as this

upload_2020-1-21_22-14-14.png

he is becoming the new Taverdian, fast.

mqHo8HT9LCzeM.gif

Say what? You don't think he practices it?

<YeahOKJen>
Why spend that much time, they only work on Cowboy

Kavanagh respect the game of Anderson Silva...

<BC1>

<{silvanormal}>

What's more realistic:
He throws shoulder strikes for the first time against Cowboy and breaks his nose.
He trained the shoulder strikes.

I'm sure they weren't the centerpiece of his training. I doubt he game planned to break a nose with shoulder strikes. But I also doubt he just did it instinctively after seeing an opening. That's not exactly a unique position he would never be in during training.

ronda did too. we saw what happened.
Ronda lost and that was all she wrote. Conor lost and avenged it. lost again and whilst waiting for the rematch, MURKED the most winning fighter in the organisations history whilst avoiding being punched by him once. wow.

And then I told Conor.... use the shoulder strike.

Ronda lost and that was all she wrote. Conor lost and avenged it. lost again and whilst waiting for the rematch, MURKED the most winning fighter in the organisations history whilst avoiding being punched by him once. wow.
i really want to know

Why is it hard to believe after losing to Khabib that he worked on new weapons to defeat Khabib? Khabib owned him in the clinch, Conor just showed a new technique that could helped defeat the clinch, and ou think he just made that up in cage?

Man ur actin like a jealous ex gf with all these Conor hate threads
yet you put a brand new avatar of conor, enjoying another grown man's success. Well done, you made it bro!

Why is it hard to believe after losing to Khabib that he worked on new weapons to defeat Khabib? Khabib owned him in the clinch, Conor just showed a new technique that could helped defeat the clinch, and ou think he just made that up in cage?
I hope he tries that wwe shoulder thing with habib.

yet you put a brand new avatar of conor, enjoying another grown man's success. Well done, you made it bro!

I hope he tries that wwe shoulder thing with habib.
It brings me joy how much this gif triggers people ;)

Back