Khabib Vs Tony is the Mayweather Vs Pacquiao of MMA

Utahraptor Ostrommaysi

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I mean in the sense that it's a fight that everyone wants, but for some reason or another it hasn't happened yet. And it's a fight between an undefeated fighter and the one guy who a lot of people think has a chance of beating that undefeated fighter.
Let's all hope that Khabib Vs Tony doesn't end up like Mayweather Vs Pacquiao, where they fight when they are both way past their primes and the fight ends up being boring as a result of them being past their primes.

Khabib vs Tony is the Khabib vs Tony of MMA.

Khabib is the Tiger Woods of MMA, Joe

Virtually identical.
<Goldie11>

PS: There’s a 100% chance Khabib vs Tony will be a better fight than MayPac.

Khabib vs Tony is actually happening in both fighters primes. So it's not really like Mayweather Pacquiao.

It's more the Ricky Steamboat vs Ric Flair of mma..

<20>

Khabib vs Tony is actually happening
giphy.gif

Based on their history that isn't a fair assumption

Not necessarily. They are both in their prime while it was clear Manny was pretty much at the end of his against Floyd.

Plus, there’s no steroid allegations here.

Khabib is the Tiger Woods of MMA, Joe
LOL I wouldn't go that far, but I think it's fair to say that Khabib is the Mayweather of MMA. Especially considering the fact that both of their fathers were fighters as well, and they have both been training since they were toddlers.

Not necessarily. They are both in their prime while it was clear Manny was pretty much at the end of his against Floyd.

Plus, there’s no steroid allegations here.
But again that's assuming one of them doesn't pull out again. And both Floyd and Manny were past their primes when they fought. Floyd is 2 years older than Manny in fact.
Also pretty much every fighter is accused of taking steroids in their careers. Hell I've seen people on here accuse GSP of taking steroids and he was one of the guys who pushed for stronger drug testing in the first place.

this is the best we get
no need for other words

Back