Bisping has been fighting since 2013 with ONE working eye

TheToqueville

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Obviously we all knew that TRT Vitor damaged Bisping's eye, but it was assumed that it was still partially usable. Not the case..... apparently he's had 0 vision in his right eye since 2013, and at some point, he had a portion of it removed....

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2019...ng-reflects-horrific-eye-injury-vitor-belfort

He takes out his prosthetic talking to Luis Gomez

So in short, Bisping's been fighting since 2013 with 1 working eye....literally.

F*ck TRT "I cheat for Jesus" Vitor. And Damn, Bisping is such a badass.

Last edited:
Hope Vitor gets sent to the shadow realm whenever this underwhelming comeback will be.

Anderson lost to a fighter with one eye

<6>

Luke Rockhold is hiding in his basement right now knowing he lost his title to a one eyed fighter after talking all that shit

This is how you write the title of a thread about Bisping having a glass eye? I had to find out about this shit from an MMA On Point video.

While having lunch.

Bisping is one of the greatest fighters of all time for this very reason. Two time UFC champ with one eye.

How the hell he got permission to fight with 1 eye???

Lol are you taking a jab at Vitor going to ONE? Yeah eye pokes are just about the worst form of cheating and a huge part of some of these dudes games.

Bisping had no business in there with TRT Vitor. One of the biggest mismatches ever.

Bisping had no business in there with TRT Vitor. One of the biggest mismatches ever.

Agreed. It's a testament to his heart and drive. Truly one of the greatest ever. He had no exceptional physical attributes...just raw determination and willpower.

Was just talking about this the other day with my brother. What kind of balls you need to have to fight with one eye. I mean, you lost your eye fighting. Couldve lost your second the same way and been blind for life. The balls you need to have to continue fighting and risk your sight for ever. Tough as nails.

He had no exceptional physical attributes
He had a pretty damn good gas tank - not taking anything away from him though, he's great. Loved watching his speech when he was inducted into the UFC's hall of fame:

Obviously we all knew that TRT Vitor damaged Bisping's eye, but it was assumed that it was still partially usable. Not the case..... apparently he's had 0 vision in his right eye since 2013, and at some point, he had a portion of it removed....

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2019...ng-reflects-horrific-eye-injury-vitor-belfort

He takes out his prosthetic talking to Luis Gomez

So in short, Bisping's been fighting since 2013 with 1 working eye....literally.

F*ck TRT "I cheat for Jesus" Vitor. And Damn, Bisping is such a badass.

Jon Jones almost lost arm too vs that Brazilian guy but we still all hating Jones

Melted that British duck.

Vitor%2520vs%2520Bisping.gif

I don't believe any of that for a second. Yes, his eye was damaged and his vision worsened but he wasn't fighting with one eye any more than Roxxy fights with no eyes though she can't see shit in the cage.

He had a pretty damn good gas tank - not taking anything away from him though, he's great. Loved watching his speech when he was inducted into the UFC's hall of fame:

I agree, although to me a gas tank can be trained, unlike exceptional speed or insane power. Both of which Bisping never really had. Quick hands but that's about it.

Back