Does Conor want to fight Khabib even if he loses to Tony?

Doubt it, he would go after Tony for the belt, then play hard to get to Khabib aka Duck.

who-the-fuck-5aa5ed.jpg

I've been wondering that too
Sadly they haven't asked Conor or Dana if Khabib would still be the plan should he lose
MMA media are bums and have no foresight.

Khabib wore him out, exhausted him, made him quit.

Tony...gives life altering beatings.

But with Tony having the belt, that's what Conor would go after. I think we'd see what Nate called "Oh you're a wrestler now?" Conor again once the wave of violence started washing over him.

Thought I heard Dana say at the post fight scrum that Conor just wants the belt back

So if Tony wins, Conor fights Tony. And I think we all know who is favored in that match up. 2x champion inbound

I've been wondering that too
Sadly they haven't asked Conor or Dana if Khabib would still be the plan should he lose
MMA media are bums and have no foresight.
They asked Dana. He said Conor is still going for the belt, if Tony wins

Thought I heard Dana say at the post fight scrum that Conor just wants the belt back

So if Tony wins, Conor fights Tony. And I think we all know who is favored in that match up. 2x champion inbound

We know the betting public will give us nice odds on Tony, which the smarter among us will capitalize on.

Why would he take the risk of taking another beating with nothing to gain, lol. Dude might be a loudmouth, but he is not stupid.

Team Conor and UFC are looking at the forums and polls, playing with the fans and see the odds moving around.
So many things can happen, now Usman is injured.. how convenient... who can predict what's next !

I would pick Conor to KO Tony for sure.

Tony is an incredible fighter, he's in the top 3 LW's of all time (I think Khabib, Penn and him), but Conor is far too crisp on the feet and would clip him.

That said - I think Tony has a better chance to beat Khabib than Conor does stylistically

Conor doesn't want to fight Khabib period. It's all been posturing. He can't stop the takedown it's suicide and always will be.

Conor doesn't want to fight Khabib period. It's all been posturing. He can't stop the takedown it's suicide and always will be.
So whats your reply when they fight again. Its inevitable they fight again. Im no Conor fan but I believe he wants a rematch, and thinks he has him figured out and can win the fight. Most of us on here don't think he can win but DC thought and still thinks he can beat JJ. Thats why these guys are elite.

So whats your reply when they fight again. Its inevitable they fight again. Im no Conor fan but I believe he wants a rematch, and thinks he has him figured out and can win the fight. Most of us on here don't think he can win but DC thought and still thinks he can beat JJ. Thats why these guys are elite.
Figured what out? Is he going to go back in time and start wrestling bears in Dagestan at 5? Conor will never have an answer to Khabib's ground game. There is no secret move. He just has about 10 to 15 seconds before his ass gets taken down and he gets exhausted with Khabib's weight on top of him and then gets destroyed by a much better fighter.

Is he going to bet it all on a lucky punch? Good luck with that.

Id much rather see conor vs tony than khabib again.

I really don't think Connie wants to fight Khabib again

Figured what out? Is he going to go back in time and start wrestling bears in Dagestan at 5? Conor will never have an answer to Khabib's ground game. There is no secret move. He just has about 10 to 15 seconds before his ass gets taken down and he gets exhausted with Khabib's weight on top of him and then gets destroyed by a much better fighter.

Is he going to bet it all on a lucky punch? Good luck with that.
If he didn't think he could beat Khabib why comeback. The guy has 200 million dollars. Im not saying he wins or has Khabib figured out, I think he gets dominated again. But I do believe he wants rematch and thinks he can win. Thats why he got to where he is in life. Colby thought he would beat Usman and I would bet he thinks he can win rematch. Khabib will lose someday, eventually someone will stun him before he takes them down.

I can’t imagine a scenario where Conor doesn’t fight Khabib again. Conor will fight the winner, and the loser I assume will fight Justin. If tony loses to Khabib and then loses to Justin I could see where Conor can avoid him. Though if I was Conor I would definitely want to fight tony over either of the other two.

Back