Conor should fight Gaethje next

Right Hook nut shot

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I believe Conor defeats Gaethje, and it's a better feather to have under his belt then Cerrone. A lot of the haters dont consider this (even though impressive) a win that means anything. Which they are somewhat right. Conor vs Gaethje is a good fight for Conor. A tough fighter who Conor has a chance of beating. I believe Conor gets him out of there, but Gaethjes new style of staying patient, and not just mindlessly come forward could definitely give Conor trouble. On a promotional level I think Conor vs Masvidal would be even bigger down the line even better if Masvidal gets the title. Conor vs Masvidal now would be too risky for Conors status if he loses,and if Masvidal wins they'll say Conor was never that good he only beat a washed up Cowboy

155 is a very exciting division. Khabib, Tony, Conor, Gaethje are like the Hearns, Hagler, Sugar and Duran of mma. Would love to see them all fight each other

As Conor fans love to say, he’s getting knocked out stiff if he fights Justin.

great matchup IMO, Conor is faster and they both have power. Justin has much better chin the Cowboy too. Could be epic. I could see either winning but Justin wins if he imposes those brutal leg kicks.

Could be interesting. Hopefully gaethje starts mixing in his wrestling more. If he actually used his wrestling with the striking he has he can become champ.

imo for a quick turnaround fight Conor vs RDA makes sense too

#5 ranked ww
decent stylistic matchup
frmr lw
winnable fight
he’s ready
+ their fight was cancelled

but they’d have to screw Chiesa over again first Conor smashes him with a dolly then steals his opponent lol

If Conor did to Gaethje what he did to Cerrone even his biggest haters would have no choice but to hespect him. I would for them to make this fight and think it's a 50/50 fight.

imo for a quick turnaround fight Conor vs RDA makes sense too

#5 ranked ww
decent stylistic matchup
frmr lw
winnable fight
he’s ready
+ their fight was cancelled

but they’d have to screw Chiesa over again first Conor smashes him with a dolly then steals his opponent lol

Definitely RDA would be a great choice

If Conor did to Gaethje what he did to Cerrone even his biggest haters would have no choice but to hespect him. I would for them to make this fight and think it's a 50/50 fight.

The haters will always find excuses. Don't kid yourself.

He wasn't supposed to beat a top 10 fighter, then beat Poirier.
He wasn't supposed to beat a wrestler, in fact he was ducking. Then he took Mendes on short notice and KO'd him.
He wasn't supposed to beat Aldo, move up to 155 etc etc.

I've been here from the start. I'm 100% sure the sad and pathetic haters will find new excuses. Even if he beats Gaethje, Masvidal and Usman all in 2020. Then he would be ducking Edgar or Tony or Khabib or something.

He wasn't supposed to beat a wrestler, in fact he was ducking. Then he took Mendes on short notice and KO'd him.

I've been here from the start. I'm 100% sure the sad and pathetic haters will find new excuses. Even if he beats Gaethje, Masvidal and Usman all in 2020. Then he would be ducking Edgar or Tony or Khabib or something.

He has to beat Stipe.
Then he has to beat full camp Cormier to show that he’s not ducking wrestlers.

Then he has to beat Joey Chestnut in a hot dog eating contest in order to be GOAT OF GOATS.

Stomping Gaethje would be a huge win for Conor right now and he would have a legit chance of losing.

Stomping Gaethje would be a huge win for Conor right now and he would have a legit chance of losing.

Sure it would be. Until he actually wins then Gaethje was a bum who already got beat by Poirier and Alvarez. A hittable guy who was a perfect handpicked matchup for Conor and was never really that good.

Oh and the fight might've been fixed because Gaethje didn't throw enough leg kicks or something.

Sure it would be. Until he actually wins then Gaethje was a bum who already got beat by Poirier and Alvarez. A hittable guy who was a perfect handpicked matchup for Conor and was never really that good.

Oh and the fight might've been fixed because Gaethje didn't throw enough leg kicks or something.

Yea but those guys are morons..Gaethje is on a tear and has been throwing way better punches than he did when he lost to Alvarez and Porier. IMO Gaethje is the biggest threat to Khabib in the division.

Conor vs Gaethje @155, nvm this talk of @170 thats just dumb

Mas vs Nick....I cant believe this Conor BS is getting in the way of that fight....Mas should be ALL over getting Nick to fight right now, he has the opportunity to become the only man to not only fight both diaz bro's back to back but could also be the only one to hold wins over them both......to have that on one's record is fucking badass

right now Jorge is following Conor around begging for money and its not all befitting of someone carrying around a Baddest Motherfucker belt....

Anything but Diaz 3. I just don't wan to see that right now.

Back