The 5 Hottest Contenders going into 2020.

Broad Blade

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
1.) The Korean Zombie. He looked 2 levels above Frankie and simply picked him a part with laser like precision and power.

2.) Justn Gaethje looks like an unstoppable freight train. He pummeled through Vick, Barbisa and Cerrone all early in the first round. He looks physically stronger and has implemented better footwork and subtle feints.

3.) The Notorious one is back and has lived up to his hype on his return against Cerrone. He looked better than ever. Much stronger and faster at Welterweight this time around.

4.) Jorge Masvidal shifted his game into hyper gear. That boy can flip the switch and strike like lightening with his fast fiber twitch. He's a straight gunner...

5.) T. Ferg has been on a serious tear and winning streak, crippling all his opponents to the point of despair. His unorthodox movement paired in with fluid flow confuses his opponents, particularly when Tony is on the attack and never stops.

There's alot more fighters to be hyped up about in 2020. This year though in particular seems like the year to get really hyped about up ...

Last edited:
I was expecting to see something else

Wayne Gretzy's daughter
article-0-1A694A4100000578-540_634x890.jpg

Sorry bud, he didn't make it to top 5, but if it's any consulation he did come at #7.

Hottest thing in here is @BigTruck avatar. Always has me looking at it a couple of times.
Tbh I would be surprised if any of the mentioned fighter will become a champ. Yan trumps them all.

Lol @ Conor and contender in the same sentence.

1.) The Korean Zombie. He looked 2 levels above Frankie and simply picked him a part with laser like precision and power.

2.) Justn Gaethje looks like an unstoppable freight train. He pummeled through Vick, Barbisa and Cerrone all early in the first round. He looks physically stronger and has implemented better footwork and subtle feints.

3.) The Notorious one is back and has lived up to his hype on his return against Cerrone. He looked better than ever. Much stronger and faster at Welterweight this time around.

4.) Jorge Masvidal shifted his game into hyper gear. That boy can flip the switch and strike like lightening with his fast fiber twitch. He's a straight gunner...

5.) T. Ferg has been on a serious tear and winning streak, crippling all his opponents to the point of despair. His unorthodox movement paired in with fluid flow confuses his opponents, particularly when Tony is on the attack and never stops.

There's alot more fighters to be hyped up about in 2020. This year though in particular seems like the year to get really hyped about up ...

Are these actually in order?

The guy on a 12 fight win streak with 9 finishes and who has a title fight scheduled is below guys like Gaethje and Conor.

Okay...sure.

Are these actually in order?

The guy on a 12 fight win streak with 9 finishes and who has a title fight scheduled is below guys like Gaethje and Conor.

Okay...sure.
Of course not. But my bad for not making that clear.

Back