Any other Conor fans shed a tear or two after Saturday's historic win?

PlatinumColbyCovington

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We were left with a sour taste in our mouth that we had to deal with for over a year after a humiliating defeat to Nurmagomedove..
350_Khabib_Nurmagomedov_yells_at_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg

We had to dig deep and remain strong, waiting and waiting with a broken heart while Conor carried a heavy burden for his fans.. which may have fueled those shoulder shots that broke Donald's nose. We refused to fall.. and we were rewarded on January 18th.

1200438654_76411860-e1579472547177jpg_large

Once this emotional baggage was unloaded .. I couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief and let a tear or two out. Redemption.

Yes I tripped balls and Maurice Green vs Aleksei Oleinik Pre-fight Promo Induced laughter to the point of tears. What about you TS?

I was happy but I didn't cried wtf that's weird lol

I just hope conor is training takedown defense like a raging-demon..... or this second run isnt going to go very long.

I want it to. But i live in the real world.

I'm back on the wagon. I fell out with him for a couple of years due to his antics, but he's sold me the dream that he's turned over a new leaf. Saturday night was a good moment.

I admit. I let out a few tears. Got really emotional seeing Conors paycheck. He did it. They said he couldn't make that much and he did. Rollercoaster.

We were left with a sour taste in our mouth that we had to deal with for over a year after a humiliating defeat to Nurmagomedove..

We had to dig deep and remain strong, waiting and waiting with a broken heart while Conor carried a heavy burden for his fans.. which may have fueled those shoulder shots that broke Donald's nose. We refused to fall.. and we were rewarded on January 18th.

Once this emotional baggage was unloaded .. I couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief and let a tear or two out. Redemption.
You okay, little buddy?

shed a tear for beating a 4-6 shot Cowboy everybody knew he'd beat ?

save those tears for the Khabib rematch bro.

but they will be tears of sadness!
he ain't winning that! ever!

i will command you on your good assessment of the Khabib fight.
that was a humiliation.
all Conor fans aren't this objective.

you have my respect sir.

What was historic about it???

Can't even tell the difference between Conor and Khabib fans at this point.

Back