Daren Till pulled out of the Canon fight so fast, its ridiculous.

Hirashin

This is not a profession
Banned
Reaction score
First it was Bobby who pulled out last week and two days ago they rescheduled Canon to fight Till. Daren Till pulled out the very next day.

I guess nobody wants to fight the Canon.

New-Cannonier.jpg

Canon is becoming the new Romero.

Till got slept by a LW just last year

He didn't want that HW power anywhere near him

bobby withdrew from injury right? ....and till probably doesnt wanna jeopardize his career from last minute decision. Like when Jones refused to fight new opponent last minute and they had to cancel the ppv.

i doubt fear plays in the equation here. but who knows.

It makes me laugh when people say fighters are scared! Lol these guys train for combat for a living! Whether they win or lose I highly doubt anyone of them is scared of another.

bobby withdrew from injury right? ....and till probably doesnt wanna jeopardize his career from last minute decision. Like when Jones refused to fight new opponent last minute and they had to cancel the ppv.

He withdrew for undisclosed reasons. But apparently Dana is cool with it, which makes me think it wasn't totally out there.
https://www.mmamania.com/2020/1/20/...hing-but-praise-selfless-robert-whittaker-mma
https://www.mmafighting.com/2020/1/...wal-from-ufc-248-bout-against-jared-cannonier

Till doesnt fight bigger guys. Thats not what he does. His thing is to be bigger than his opponents.

It makes me laugh when people say fighters are scared! Lol these guys train for combat for a living! Whether they win or lose I highly doubt anyone of them is scared of another.
you are wrong. just watch that cowboy promo

Who the fuck calls Cannonier 'the Cannon'
He's 'The Killa Gorilla' so it would have been The Killa Gorilla vs The Gorilla, nicknames are dumb.

Whittaker said it was "personal reasons". He and the UFC have been very vague about what exactly he pulled out for

most of them are terrified. GSP and Tyson included. Almost of all them are insecure self doubtful and scared. Daren explained in full detail how he was terrifed from Fatselum and considered pulling out last minute.

most of them are terrified. GSP and Tyson included. Almost of all them are insecure self doubtful and scared. Daren explained in full detail how he was terrifed from Fatselum and considered pulling out last minute.

being anxious, nervous, and scared of the situation is different than being scared of an individual. I’m not saying some guys aren’t scared of certain people, but I’d say the majority of fighters are not! Walking to the cage, knowing you are trying to hurt someone and there’s the possibility you will get hurt, to do that willingly is scary in itself. The thought of making one wrong move and it’s lights out, and to do that in front of your friends, family, and thousands of people is scary.

So it is Big Gas vs Cannonier

No one else - Costa would not accept?

So it is Big Gas vs Cannonier

No one else - Costa would not accept?

Back