Holy mother of god ... Conors avg. punch packs 845 LBF

ConorFacts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thats like a 10 pound sledgehammer swung at 20 miles per hour ... P4P most dangerous puncher.

sFbhuyt.png

Whats the number based on?. Those punch machines are so herky jerky and give out all sorts of bizarre readings, they are just for arcade and the fun fair, its not legit.

If a sherdogger gets a little run up to that machine and had a fair amount of weight behind him and is adult male, you could beat a lot of "pro fighters" on it. I've seen a guy who I used to work with get higher number than Lennox Lewis on that silly machine by just running up to and throwing a huge swing. then he did it a few times more and gave him a low number lol.. the thing is so hekry jerky and random

Last edited:
So Nate received multiple 20 mph sledgehammers to the dome and still won A fight and a half against him impressive, I don't think I could take 1 4mph sledgehammer to my head

Those punching machines are BS. Where you hit it counts for more than how hard you hit it.

So Nate received multiple 20 mph sledgehammers to the dome and still won A fight and a half against him impressive, I don't think I could take 1 4mph sledgehammer to my head

You're not Nate Diaz, which is probably why he can and you can't.

What? What is this nonsense based on? These conor threads are getting a bit silly

That's not real science mate.

But again, this ConorFacts dude is currently the most prolific troll.

The 3 lefts he planted on Cerrone after the head kick looked and sounded like they packed genuine WW force, the accuracy he showed in that moment was very impressive.

InB4 some mouth-breather mentions the old man at the bar.

845 LBF?
I thought for a moment that Dana had invented another new UFC belt.

Thats like a 10 pound sledgehammer swung at 20 miles per hour ... P4P most dangerous puncher.

sFbhuyt.png

Your analogy is dogshit. By no means is eating a left hand even remotely close to taking a 10lb sledge hammed at any ducking speed. A 10lb sledge swung by a 10 year old girl is going to obliterate your face. You fucking kidding me?

The 3 lefts he planted on Cerrone after the head kick looked and sounded like they packed genuine WW force, the accuracy he showed in that moment was very impressive.
This. People focused on the kick and shoulder strikes. Those left hands after the kick were fast and hard as fuck. The second one crumbled Cerrone.

Back