I thought Khabib was about legacy?

Seismic

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Remember that hilarity that Conor haters bought hook line and sinker?
Now Mr I fight for Legacy wants 100m lol.

If he truly cared about legacy he'd get back in there and show the world he can do it against a motivated and hungry Conor 2.0 but he's happy to be known as the guy who took 4 rds to get past an injured Conor after 2 years of partying.

Hopefully Tony beats Khabib, Tony is the real deal and he'll want to fight the best possible version of Conor.

lol, the lad is fighting Tony Ferguson when he could have gave McGregor a rematch for a easy payday..

That's legacy.

Conor will get his later in the year.. and accounts such as you will suddenly disappear again.

<[analyzed}>

No legacy in beating a guy he dismantled and that lasted until the 4th because of non stop cheating

He said Conor has to earn it AND Abdulnap said he wants 100 million on top of that.

Plus he fighting a much better fighter in Ferguson right now for a lot cheaper

A man of his word. Nobody else would have taken a pay cut to fight a better fighter.

Khabib is a truly honorable man. I'm glad you made this thread because I wanted to point that out.

"injured" yeah right, that has been debunked bud. And do you really think the 100m price is serious? Khabib and Abdul were mocking UFC and Dana hence the steep price, how old are you really for not getting this? 11?

He does care about legacy, they're saying 100m because they obviously won't pay it and he doesn't see any need in rematching a guy he already dominated

How is a 5 year old account still this delusional

What an original thread.

Let me add to this with the content i think it deserves.

Hold on.

"My foot was a baloon!'

He beat Conor, a rematch with that same fighter isn't going to do much more for it when he can beat Tony and clean out the whole division. That would do more for a legacy than beating Conor again.

Whatever you wanna try and do to convince people a rematch will be more competitive though.

476617.jpg

I really start to think you don't understand what word of legacy means

TS is a fool. The whole point Abulmanap made was that Conor should fight contenders at LW and deserve the title shot, or instead UFC should pay 100 millions, what obviously won't happen. It means they won't give Conor a titleshot he doesn't deserves.

Last edited:
He does care about legacy, they're saying 100m because they obviously won't pay it and he doesn't see any need in rematching a guy he already dominated

How is a 5 year old account still this delusional
Lmao I still remember TS when he came in thinking he was a betting god.

He started using the word "lock" which most people say don't exist, he learnt the hard way and his ego got put in check.... But after conor wins this dude goes back to his usual self.

He beat Conor by finish, what does beating him again to for his legacy. Ask anyone Khabib has fought and they'd all say they want the rematch and they would beat him this time

If he truly cared about legacy he'd get back in there and show the world he can do it against a motivated and hungry Conor 2.0 but he's happy to be known as the guy who took 4 rds to get past an injured Conor after 2 years of partying.

Hopefully Tony beats Khabib, Tony is the real deal and he'll want to fight the best possible version of Conor.

LOL Why would he have to beat a guy that he currently smashed to improve his legacy! Beating Tony and Justin improves his legacy as he hasn't beaten these guys before, and they are proven top LWs, not someone whos lost as many LW fights as hes won in the UFC

Oh and Tony called Conor out when he was interim. Conor ducked him already

Laughable post

How much do you care about legacy in your job? Professional athletes talk about things like legacy and challenge, just like most of us in our job interviews talked about things like challenge. Remember, a professional athlete talking to the press is like us talking to a job interviewer, its all about self-promotion. But 99% of working people in any field (including professional sport) are primarily there for the money.

There's no reason to expect professional fighters to approach their jobs any different than the rest of us, or to be any more honest about how important challenge is compared to money. How many people would take a significant pay cut for a job with more challenge?

He said Conor has to earn it AND Abdulnap said he wants 100 million on top of that.

Plus he fighting a much better fighter in Ferguson right now for a lot cheaper

A man of his word. Nobody else would have taken a pay cut to fight a better fighter.

Khabib is a truly honorable man. I'm glad you made this thread because I wanted to point that out.

Conor did put his PPV title shot at Aldo in jeopardy to take on Mendes.

Then when he was meant to fight RDA for the LW title RDA pulled out injured because his foot was a balloon. Aldo tweeted out he was down for a rematch anytime anywhere, Connor offered it to him and Aldo declined. Then he took on Diaz at short notice.

Now Mr I fight for Legacy wants 100m lol

Ahhh the old “I was injured, I partied all camp” excuse. A timeless classic.

Back