Most interesting things to happen regarding UFC 246?

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
I mean anything interesting at all really happen in this card or the buildup -/ leadup around it?

Please give me something juicy to sink my teeth into cause this feels like a faded memory / lackluster thing

Dober is for real. Give him a main prelim spot or Fight Night main card opener

Dober is for real. Give him a main prelim spot or Fight Night main card opener

Nah I mean I'm looking for more an an Entertainment Tonight kinda vibe - something silly / random / hilarious

Nah I mean I'm looking for more an an Entertainment Tonight kinda vibe - something silly / random / hilarious

ooohhh ... hmmm

A chic fight was canceled because she was fat. Should make TMZ by end of week

That new "p4p greatest fighter ever" got her ass and knee whooped

Olyinik first fighter to win in UFC across 4 decades, thats pretty cool! and awesome.

The shoulder strikes are back in full force which first happened at UFC 3 by Ken Shamrock, funny how the good ole fashioned techniques always come back around.

Gastelum posing as an Afghan native got taken out brutally by Trump's biggest fan Dober.

Last edited:
Roxxy sliced up Maycee like a sacrificial lamb
giphy.gif

I mean anything interesting at all really happen in this card or the buildup -/ leadup around it?

Please give me something juicy to sink my teeth into cause this feels like a faded memory / lackluster thing
23594504-7904441-image-m-79_1579444992685.jpg

Olyinik first fighter to win in UFC in 4 decades, thats pretty cool! and awesome.
Do you feel allright? Headaches? Confusion? Mood swings? Seek help.

Sorry if you're just high.

Roxy went to the fighter hotel only to find out they didn’t have tubs. Fighters like to use tubs to cut weight, soak in hot water and then under towels before going back again.

She knew her opponent (the future hall of famer, self proclaimed youngest ufc champ to be) had had trouble cutting weight before so... what did she do? She DM’d her opponent Barber that they don’t have tubs so she could plan for the weight cut beforehand.

Then she beat her ass

<DCWhoa>

Roxy went to the fighter hotel only to find out they didn’t have tubs. Fighters like to use tubs to cut weight, soak in hot water and then under towels before going back again.

She knew her opponent (the future hall of famer, self proclaimed youngest ufc champ to be) had had trouble cutting weight before so... what did she do? She DM’d her opponent Barber that they don’t have tubs so she could plan for the weight cut beforehand.

Then she beat her ass

<DCWhoa>
Roxy is the WMMA NMF.

Roxy the destroyer of leg and soul took another victim to the just bleed gods alter

Then she beat her ass

<DCWhoa>
Roxy thirst for violence was so bad she wanted to make sure the girl made weight . If the Girl doesn’t make weight she can’t be beaten so badly she has to be sidelined for nine months .

Back