If Khabib runs the UFC...

D 1 Wrestler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Why does his boy Islam still not have a fight booked and begged to fight Kevin Lee and UFC said lol no? And has never been able to get a fight with a top 10 opponent.

Seems to me khabib doesn't run a ting.

Let him fight Gregor, if he's awake yet

This is a bad thread even by your standards, mate.

We all know how much you think about Khabib on a daily basis, there is no need for this.

Why didn't Conor have a rematch with Khabib even though he's been begging since 2018?

Why did UFC retract their lifetime ban on Zubaira despite him attacking Conor after the bell?

Why didn't Conor have a rematch with Khabib even though he's been begging since 2018?

Why did UFC retract their lifetime ban on Zubaira despite him attacking Conor after the bell?
Because Conor told Dana he forgave them

Why does his boy Islam still not have a fight booked and begged to fight Kevin Lee and UFC said lol no? And has never been able to get a fight with a top 10 opponent.

Who said he runs the UFC?

Khabib is a great champion, who will fail the moment he fights a good grappler that spends an entire camp or two fighting OFF THE CAGE.

this isn't a secret, in the middle of the cage Khabibs ground game is just "Great" which is beatable.

Because those mofos in top 10 are scared of him and he’s tired of fighting cans.

You see Khabib can’t force people into fighting Islam

Who said he runs the UFC?

Khabib is a great champion, who will fail the moment he fights a good grappler that spends an entire camp or two fighting OFF THE CAGE.

this isn't a secret, in the middle of the cage Khabibs ground game is just "Great" which is beatable.
There was no cage in Sambo or in Khabib's Russian MMA fights and he still had a ridiculous record barring one loss in sambo as a kid.

Conor doesn't run a ting either. Couldn't even keep goat Lobov in the UFC.

At least McGregor haters give us some amusing tapping gifs or something.

This is just shite.

The UFC are saving the new "Kevin Lee" to Khabib,If Islam beats Kevin Lee then he will beat fighter that is ranked 8. Khabib sad he will fight atleast 2-3 more years and Islam and Khabib aint fightin each other. Islam will clear the divison for Khabib,Lee still have the hype behind him especially after knocking out Gillespie.

There was no cage in Sambo or in Khabib's Russian MMA fights and he still had a ridiculous record barring one loss in sambo as a kid.
And Floyd is a great boxer.

Please don't bring other sports into this mix.

In MMA the way to beat Khabib has already been printed. Khabib is just too damn good at making people use the cage to try and stop take downs. Its another evolution.

he runs it enough to make conrat beg him for a rematch
<{outtahere}>:kiss:

Khabib only stops running when he takes a quick peek behind his pillow to see if Conor is coming

Because Conor told Dana he forgave them

he didn't forgive shit, he got smashed and had Nothing to say and kept begging for a rematch in Moscow that khabib didn't grant him and still won't after that fixed fight with cowboy

<bball2>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back