Let This Sink In, Cowboy Cerrone Will Be A UFC Hall Of Famer. LOL

Doctor Lenovo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A guy who has been a stepped on almost every single time he was used as a stepping stone for another fighter. A guy who has folded almost every single time the pressure was turned all the way up.

The Hall Of Fame should be reserved for the ultimate conquerors. Meaning, fighters who became champions and then went on to clear their divisions.

You can't have guys like Cerrone, Bisping, Griffin and etc in the same Hall as guys like GSP, Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, and Demetrius Johnson.

Even Khabib and Tony are not yet Hall Of Famers in my ignorant opinion.

kt8p75p6s6l31.png

People trying to besmirch Cowboy's name just to lessen Conor's achievement. Is normal.

Disgusting, but normal.

Last time I checked, he's still #1 in Wins in the UFC.....

Most wins in the ufc history, most finishes in the ufc history.
Cerrone lost to conor in 40 seconds and all of a sudden he's a bum.
Conor is just that good.

Most wins in UFC history. Thats like saying whoever has the most field goals in NBA history should not make the hall of fame.

Hard to imagine for retards who only follow Conor and Khabib and started watching 2 years ago

Last edited:
This is funny...because?

They should have a Hall of Fame for coke and pico users too.

Most wins in UFC history. Thats like saying whoever has the most field goals in NBA history should not make the hall of fame.

Shouldn't people consider his fight to win percentage instead of just looking at how many wins there are?

He got destroyed by Nate Diaz and many others. Don' know how he deserves a HOF spot, but don't care about the HoF anyways so who gives a shit.

A guy who has been a stepped on almost every single time he was used as a stepping stone for another fighter. A guy who has folded almost every single time the pressure was turned all the way up.

The Hall Of Fame should be reserved for the ultimate conquerors. Meaning, fighters who became champions and then went on to clear their divisions.

You can't have guys like Cerrone, Bisping, Griffin and etc in the same Hall as guys like GSP, Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, and Demetrius Johnson.

Cerrone deserves to be in the hall of fame far more than Stephan fucking Boner does.

The top 35 in FG made in NBA history.
32 are already in the HOF.
2 of them are still playing (Melo and Vince Carter)
The other one is the 35th....

Terrible analogy....

Your Hall of Fame has six guys in it.

Mine is bigger.

Cowboy is a legend based on his entire body of work - which is formidable - as well as his work ethic, and being an exemplary role model as a martial artist and as a person in the martial arts community. It's not based on his fighting level at this very moment, which is journeyman level, while Conor is among the elite of the elite as he has just shown, at least to me.

It's simple math why Cowboy is a first-ballot hall of famer, yet there are still some idiots who don't get it. Even though it's only 8 AM, a morning coffee toast to the Idiotic TS of the Day. It could not get any more stupid than that, I'm pretty sure.

Last edited:
You're right of course. They let guys in who shouldn't be there and use it as a marketing tool. Too much of a difference between Anderson and Cerrone.

Ive got mixed feelings on it. Hes been around for a long time, and although hes lost plenty hes picked up a lot of solid wins over the years too.

Isn't Faber in it?
It's just the Hall, not as prestige as the Room of Fame

He should never show he's face in the ufc again after that dive and slurping on conors balls the whole lead up to the fight.

giphy.gif

Pretty sure that the guy with the most wins in UFC history deserves a spot in the hall of fame

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back