Prime Rejuvenate|> Connie sleeps Khabeb

nopeavi

Coral Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
inclu|>ing many of the 170'ers...Colby lunges an|> loops punches about like an inbre|>...Usman is about as much... not to mention almost any Conor |>estroys Covvboy vvith relative ease stan|>ing...its like a stiff boar|> punching bag svvaying aroun|> a bit vvhile being relentlessly pummel|> by a ninja assassin...rejuvenate|> Conor is coming for your boy shertar|>s...hopefully he's avvake long enough to even panic vvrestle this time...

Something is wrong with your keyboard

Turns into a defensive shell and gets ragdolled and exhausted 99/100 times

I’ve been defending Conor wide open since the buildup to the Cerrone fight but he’s not doing that to Connor.

There was a million of these threads leading up to Khabib dominating him. The same thing will happen again unfortunately

source.gif

You cant buy khabib to dive over like he did cowboy.

Something is wrong with your keyboard

|>ell quality..charger cant communicate vvith laptop if unplugge|> you have to |>o a seance to get going again...buy a nevv original vvorks for a bit then same shit...all the keys are slovvly keeling over..have to use USB to TV etc. because screen is toast too...they |>on't make em like they use|> to...i guess it's time for a nevv one even though this one has never left home an not that ol|>

Of course he does. He's coming off a win.

He also TKO's Adesanya and Paulo Costa by shoulder bumps in the 1st rounds.

This thread has been brought to you by the letter:
1.jpg

Because D is what's missing in your life!

Haha conor would beat Godzilla, jon jones, usman, khabib on the same night

Haha shit...conor gets ragdolled by khabib again I mean khabib could put him 6 feet under next time and at WW he would die against usman or covington.....against any quality wrestler at LW and WW he gets smoked...he just beat a man who is coming off 2 straight TKO losses and now he is back...gtfo

I can only say that love him or hate him, Conor can fight. I think the last time we saw him at his best was against Alvarez. Maybe he got his head right again. If he did, he's a handful for anybody, including Khabib.

Excuses and bullshit aside, Conor was not at his best when he fought Khabib. I'm no fan of his and I could see it. He looked soft and seemed to be somewhere else mentally. He talked about being in great shape, but he didn't pass the eye test. I could see he wasn't on.

Again, I am not a fan of Conor, but I'm not a blind hater either. If he has truly gotten his head right again, he's easily one of best. I can't say he'll beat Khabib in a rematch, but he'll give him a better fight than he did the first time around for sure.

Back