Media How Conor McGregor did his shoulder strike

they work great when you just stand and let them hit you

SingleUnripeLeafbird-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
We gonna pretend like Conor invented those? We saw them so many times before, nothing special.

Cerrone just stood there and took not one, two or three but fucking 4.

On the first one, Khabib would drop level and take Conor's ass down. Or any other fighter who had an intention of winning.

But Cerrone gonna Cerrone and go derp mode in every big fight. Kinda glad he got fucked up that much in such a short time even though I hate Conor.

next lesson. how nate bitch slaps

tenor.gif

stktnslappp.gif

DizzyFloweryKakarikis-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
they work great when you just stand and let them hit you

SingleUnripeLeafbird-size_restricted.gif

I know I said the fight wasn't scripted, but FFS Donald actually attempted nothing?

I get Conor was good, but Donald looked like he walked off the street

I don't think that is just down to how good Conor was either

Aldo did far better

Least he landed a punch

I think a subtle detail is that Conor may have generated even more power by pulling down on the bicep tie, which simultaneously prevents the opponent from defending.

Conor said he practiced this in sparring. I'm curious how you can practice this without hurting your sparring partner.

I know I said the fight wasn't scripted, but FFS Donald actually attempted nothing?

Aldo did far better

Least he landed a punch

cowboydive.gif

This forum gets retarded fast.
damn you conor fanbois.

I saw this techniquevis used by Jon Jones but like this guy explained against the fence.

Conor didn't invent this technique but he made upgrade because he showed that this technique could be much more dangerous than everyone was thinking with making much more damage.

Aldo did far better

Least he landed a punch
giphy.gif

Well, we are talking about the same guy who just let Alvarez free shot him in the clinch.

the key here is conor's leg, cerrone was dazed from the impact

We gonna pretend like Conor invented those? We saw them so many times before, nothing special.

Cerrone just stood there and took not one, two or three but fucking 4.

On the first one, Khabib would drop level and take Conor's ass down. Or any other fighter who had an intention of winning.

But Cerrone gonna Cerrone and go derp mode in every big fight. Kinda glad he got fucked up that much in such a short time even though I hate Conor.
Cerrone has shown tendencies of letting guys tee off on him in the clinch. This isn't the first time he just held onto a guy in the clinch and absorbed numerous unanswered shots.

Back