Media Conor enraged with spite: "Line them up, even that little fool in his housecoat" (Jorge)

lizardpeople

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Someone getting the claws out because panty droppin majestic Jorge did it so much better?
This must what it's like with aging ring girls replacing eachother.

GettyImages-1200435932-1.jpg

5d1cecdb21a8611fe8278cda-750-563.jpg

Last edited:
Jorge wins by not leaving the sales tag on so it can be returned later.

I don’t think I’ll ever again bet against Conor if he’s going up against a striker. Unless it’s boxing, of course.

Neither are on the level or pulling what Hef pulled with that look... :)

Conor was seething with bitterness. We all saw it.

Jorge really is set to take his place with the hipster instagram crew and he knows it.

Conor was seething with bitterness. We all saw it.

Jorge really is set to take his place with the hipster instagram crew and he knows it.
Why would he be bitter by a copycat Jorge is trynna be like conor (he’s trynna copy his alcohol business and he wears the same exact Versace coat he wore against Floyd) he’s a copycat

Conor hasn't beaten a ranked opponent since 2016. They're already lined up Conor. You're just chicken shit.

Jorge seemed desperate.

First time he took a step in the wrong direction.

wait he didn't even say in his housecoat

he said that fool at the desk, referencing felder

Jorge looked uncomfortable when the cameras were on him. Like he was embarrassed or desperate.

Why would he be bitter by a copycat Jorge is trynna be like conor (he’s trynna copy his alcohol business and he wears the same exact Versace coat he wore against Floyd) he’s a copycat

Conrat literally copied the tattoos/style of a Canadian male homosexual model. You Conrat gobblers are always on the back foot 'trust me on dat'.

That was a call out to Jorge .

I thought no one else caught that

Jorge sat down which was weird . Make the fight

Also

Let me get this straight ... Sherdog consensus seems to believe that Wilder would get worked in an mma match ??!?!? HAHAHAHA don't make me giggle

He could go to heavyweight and become champion with ONE mma training camp . ONE

but but but that's not enough time ... Calm down

GREG HARDY has wins in the heavyweight division !!! With very LITTLE training and he came from football ... Didn't Greg Hardy just have a close fight with a man with quadruple his experience. Hahahaha

WILDER IS A BOXER WITH HEAVY HANDS .. he has big show experience and fighting cardio

And get this
.. MMA heavyweights are mostly borderline obese.. I mean look into it. D level athletes

Wilder would knock Stipe unconscious with one mma training camp of 4 months.... Easy

Daniel cormier would be his only challenge at heavyweight

Prove me wrong
source.gif

Back