Khabib will finish Tony easier than he did Conor!

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
This is why, Khabib is very good with avoiding strikes and doesn’t have to worry about KO power plus he has a concrete head and good boxing fundamentals! So if you are counting on competitive fight, I’m sorry to give u the bad news because it will a slaughter house and Tony will be at the receiving end, MARK MY WORDs if Khabib can wrestle bears, he will make easy work out of your next hope is a fact. As for Conor, this time he will break his neck so enjoy the fix for now! Take ur glasses off already!

I wouldn't be surprised tbh. Conor has been underrated lately.

Tony often loses the first round, nobody has ever lost the first round with Khabib and come back to win the fight, ever. To beat Khabib you need to light him up in the beginning and Tony doesn’t hit hard enough or fast enough, even Conor could not.

Tony often loses the first round, nobody has ever lost the first round with Khabib and come back to win the fight, ever. To beat Khabib you need to light him up in the beginning and Tony doesn’t hit hard enough or fast enough, even Conor could not.

Tony finna fold him up like a pretzel.

I don't know if Khabib will finish Tony, but I predict this to be an easy fight for Khabib. Ferguson just isn't the guy to keep Khabib off of him. McGregor has great footwork, but Khabib solved that puzzle rather easily.

He can't wrestle Bears, he can wrestle baby 40 Ib Bears on a steel chain. Its a close fight, Tony is good everywhere and his cardio is insane.. can't wait to see it.

IMO, Khabib is going to lose handily.
I dont see him sniffing Tony's balls for 5

Tony is literally insane. He can fight from anywhere. He has unbelievable pressure. He has power in his hands. Unorthodox fighter, Unpredictable. He can hit guys from literally anywhere. Spinning elbows, front kicks. He was national champ in wrestling, 2 time all american. Excellent submission skills. Excellent in scrambles and chaos. Khabib better watch his head placement in the clinch or when he takes him down. Darce Choke will be there. Tony is excellent off his back (watch those bows!!), often prefers to fight from there. In addition, he doesn't get fatigued. Khabib better finish him because Tony is dangerous even in the later rounds. I just hope they wrap both of these fuckers in bubble wrap so we can actually see this fight. 5th time is the charm.

This is why, Khabib is very good with avoiding strikes and doesn’t have to worry about KO power plus he has a concrete head and good boxing fundamentals! So if you are counting on competitive fight, I’m sorry to give u the bad news because it will a slaughter house and Tony will be at the receiving end, MARK MY WORDs if Khabib can wrestle bears, he will make easy work out of your next hope is a fact. As for Conor, this time he will break his neck so enjoy the fix for now! Take ur glasses off already!
lols. he went the distance with al and barboza. he choked featherweights connor and poirer. He hasnt faced an elite lw like ferguson.. Khabib gonna be shocked when tony wrecks him.

Nobody has ever beat khabib period much less come back to beat him. He's literally lost 1 round in almost 30 fights, and the round he lost was just him trying ton prove a point. He could easily be undefeated in rounds as well.

He won't be mauling Tony on the ground. If anything Tony subs him..

Back