Who is Tougher? (Donald or Maycee)

Who is tougher?

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's Not All Over: The Dream Lives On to Become The Youngest Champion in UFC History

It'll take more than spilt blood, a torn ACL, and a humiliating -1000 loss to stop The Future

roxanne-modafferi-maycee-barber-ufc-246-5.jpg

051_Roxanne_Modafferi_x_Maycee_Barber.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000555275318-e1579404532673.jpg

UFC-246-Maycee-Barber-injury-Joe-Rogan-McGregor-vs.-Cerrone.jpeg

roxanne-modafferi-maycee-barber-ufc-246.jpg

049_Roxanne_Modafferi_x_Maycee_Barber.jpg

13261180_web1_MMA-UFC246_011820cs_008.jpg

"The outcome of this fight may not have happened according to plan but my Goal of beating Jon Jones record and being the youngest champion in UFC history stays the same.” --Maycee Barber

https://www.mmafighting.com/2020/1/...o-become-youngest-champion-after-ufc-246-loss

Last edited:
the one who wasn't fighting roxanne and fights people who actually know how to fight.

Difference is Donald was getting hit with legitimate concussive shots.

Macyee has a shitload of heart.

Her corner should have thrown in the towel though to prevent totally unnecessary joint damage

Lol,
It's Not All Over: The Dream Lives On to Become The Youngest Champion in UFC History

It'll take more than spilt blood, a torn ACL, and a humiliating -1000 loss to stop The Future

"The outcome of this fight may not have happened according to plan but my Goal of beating Jon Jones record and being the youngest champion in UFC history stays the same.” --Maycee Barber

https://www.mmafighting.com/2020/1/...o-become-youngest-champion-after-ufc-246-loss

Lol, the women has been exposed she have three bouts in the UFC two won by way of size, third fight was a (wrestler.) Fourth fight, she was completely outmatched in all area and was dominated in her; stand up, TD, ground, ECT.

Maycee "The Future" is exactly the opposite, "The Past" she doesn't seem to understand this. You as her fan and friend have a duty to tell her the truth.... Maycee "The Past" is NO prodigy, you're giving her false hope by supporting the notion. She is A -- average; if she suffer another beating like she did last night, she is going on the CAN list.

1 Shoulder strike from Conor equals 100 straight punches to a face from Rox.

Her corner should have thrown in the towel though to prevent totally unnecessary joint damage
Exactly my thoughts, she was losing with both legs, down on the cards (2-0) she needed a finish or at least 10-8 to save face, seemed like unecessary damage.

Un-necessary, you say?

Lol sure if that makes you feel better, I feel much better knowing she blew her knee, via Roxy one punch knock down, followed by ground control, following ground and pound, concluded in a victory for the Happy Warrior!

Un-necessary, you say?

Lol sure if that makes you feel better, I feel much better knowing she blew her knee, via Roxy one punch knock down, followed by ground control, following ground and pound, concluded in a victory for the Happy Warrior!

Better to swallow your pride and live to fight another day. ACL injuries are often career-enders.

The women has been exposed she have three bouts in the UFC two won by way of over-size, third fight was a (wrestler.)
In her fourth match, Barber "The Future" was completely outmatched in all area she was dominated in her; stand up, TD, ground, ECT.

Maycee "The Future" is just the opposite, "The Past" she doesn't seem to understand this. You as her fan and friend have a duty to tell her the truth.... Maycee "The Past" is NO prodigy, you're giving her false hope by supporting the notion. She is A -- average; if she suffer another beating like she did last night, she is going on the CAN list.

That's pretty negligent of them, potentially jeopardizing her future.

I’m going with Maycee.

also, where was that cut on her head? It must’ve been under her hair because I didn’t see anything

The difference is that Donald didn't throw a single punch in his fight.

049_Roxanne_Modafferi_x_Maycee_Barber.jpg

Another way to ask this question is.. who hits harder, Conor or Roxy

The one who had 50 fights and hold several records in UFC

You nerds act like this is some RPG game where the fighters have equal measurable stats.

Roxy isnt Conor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back