Dana totally disrespecting Tony

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Acting like Khabib already beat him....does he realize Tony vs khabib is the real biggest fight in Lightweight history?

I'll tell you right now that if Tony doesn't beat Khabib I highly doubt Conor will....Tony is a better wrestler and better off his back.

giphy.gif

Dana is a Money Hungry Cunt hell bent on maximizing the Brand through contractual obligation to his employer. Color me suprised.

Don’t see foreign business interest getting a PR spot in a Live PPV to promote Bottom shelf spirits.WME with the claws in this Sport.
Tentacles out

at this rate, i could see him cutting Tony and Justin so he can set up Conor for a title fight

Conor has a better chance at beating tony than he does Khabib. Dana better pray tony wins.

Conor stomps Tony. Not sure about Khabib rematch though.

Well wouldnt really be a smart move for conors career to have him fight kabib next again

Conor has a better chance at beating tony than he does Khabib. Dana better pray tony wins.
I agree. It’s too bad all this ego and money shit has stepped in because those three could have created a sick top 3 in lw if they’d actually fight each other. Agreed that Conor probably beats tferg, Khabib beats Conor, and I think Tony is the best chance of beating Khabib

WHOOO CAAARES?!?
Its Tony and Justin fook then!
We will probably see the birth of the 170 pounds LW 3 round only category.
Connie will defend it against whoever he wants it and the only judge appointed will be blind Herbie.

Back