Why would Khabib give an enemy he ran though an unjustified rematch?

lizardpeople

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Conor doesn't seem so interested in the rematch anymore and said he wasn't ready yet after the fight or something to that effect. maybe he wised up, but let's assume he is in the future again.

Like Khabib, I wouldn't mind seeing it from a sporting perspective if Conor earned it against elite fighters
but:

Conor never gave any rematches he promised
Khabib ran through Conor it wasn't even close
Khabib is already incalculably rich
Conor insulted Khabib, his family and his people, why would he give Conor his way?

Why not let Conor beg like a bitter ex forever knowing they're enemies and he wants it so bad?
Conor is the one who has to live with it forever and hasn't earned it.

Khabib's conscience is as clean as his perfect record.

Last edited:
He doesn't, but conors nut gobblers will say he deserves it and that khabib is scared.

He doesn't, but conors nut gobblers will say he deserves it and that khabib is scared.
We already saw who was scared

mFNPRRV.gif

350_Khabib_Nurmagomedov_yells_at_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg

Conor expects rematches when he loses but will never give anyone a rematch.

Dana and his fans support that kind of thinking so it works for him. If a fighter is not interested then they are deemed to be scared and ducking. That is nothing more than name calling to try and bait a fighter into accepting the rematch.

Beat Gaethje, Kevin Lee, Tony Ferguson or fucking Islam.... One of them and you can somehow justify a rematch against khabib. Hell, even Nate at this fucking point. Just fucking fight at 155 and stop trying to always have an already prepared excuse in case he fucking loses.

Last edited:
can only respect Conor in case Khabib loses to Tony and Conor is asking to fight Khabib

Not sure when fighters started thinking they were the match makers but it’s fucking stupid. Not saying that Conor isn’t given favoritism but if my employer told me to do something and I thought nah, I’ll do this instead I’d be canned.

Ferguson is gonna win anyway so it won’t make any difference whether he wants to fight Conor or not.

Khabib doesn't give fights, Dana does
Fighters are allowed to refuse fights if they want.

UFC couldn't even get demetrious to fight TJ and Khabib has infinitely more clout. Khabib has been making Conor beg for a year and half now and Conor still hasn't got his rematch.

Hell they even gave into Khabib's demands and let Zubaira back in the UFC after he blindsided Conor after the fight.

The way Dana’s talking I dont think Khabib is going to get much say in it. They’ll throw cash at him until he agrees

The way Dana’s talking I dont think Khabib is going to get much say in it. They’ll throw cash at him until he agrees

Do you realize your contradictory statement? Lol.

Khabib won't get say
...."until he agrees"

Do you realize your contradictory statement? Lol.

Khabib won't get say
...."until he agrees"

kind of yeah lol. I dont think he wants Conor to get the title shot but they’ll make an offer he cant refuse

ali write this, it is so obvious, can you even imagine khabib saying "bitch"
<36>

Beat Gaethje, Kevin Lee, Tony Ferguson or fucking Islam.... One of them and you can somehow justify a rematch against khabib. Hell, even Nate at this fucking point. Just fucking fight at 155 and stop trying to always have an already prepared excuse in case he fucking loses.
Yeah at the very least beat one of those guys.

kind of yeah lol. I dont think he wants Conor to get the title shot but they’ll make an offer he cant refuse

If it got to that point by then he would want the Conor fight tho! <45>

Not sure when fighters started thinking they were the match makers but it’s fucking stupid. Not saying that Conor isn’t given favoritism but if my employer told me to do something and I thought nah, I’ll do this instead I’d be canned.

Ferguson is gonna win anyway so it won’t make any difference whether he wants to fight Conor or not.

According to Uncle Fester the fighters are independent contractors. While he might "make" the fight, that doesn't mean Khabib will take it. In fact he said he wouldn't and I believe he'll stick to it.

Back