Rumored Biggest Upset Of The Year? (The WMMA Fight)

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I heard that the girl last night who kept saying she was counting down the days til she’s UFC champion was a 10:1 favorite to beat Roxanne the Dragon Ball nerd chick.

If that’s the case, then it’s probably gotta be the biggest upset in the calendar year? Probably in 2020 as well.

And LMFAO at some random 21 year old WMMA fighter being a 10:1 favorite and loses against a 23-17 girl who could barely see without her glasses. Everyone who saw her walking out with her glasses and seeing her 23-17 record was expecting her to get beat up and then we all started cheering for her once she started putting it on the other girl.

EOnMGcxUUAAJnoc.jpg

Hopefully some lucky guy in Vegas gave this girl some well deserved D last night for that victory!!

I mean there's only been one event so far... Anyone who actually knows Roxanne knew that the odds should not have been that wide apart.

Unproven hype jobs with little experience and at insane odds are a bettors dream

Lol @ any wmma match being in the upset of the year

The book closed at 7:1 here.
Otherwise the other stuff you said seems right. Not sure why you differentiate between calendar year and 2020 when they're the same thing.
Did you mean last 12 months rolling?

Roxanne has improved dramatically over the last couple of years.

Otherwise the other stuff you said seems right. Not sure why you differentiate between calendar year and 2020 when they're the same thing.
Who had her at 7:1?

War Roxy turned Maycee into a bloody mess and it was fucking awesome

Everyone who saw her walking out with her glasses and seeing her 23-17 record was expecting her to get beat up and then we all started cheering for her once she started putting it on the other girl

If you didn't know who Roxanne was going into last night you are a MAJOR casual, and I wonder why people who don't follow the sport closely bother to post on a forum specifically for said sport. Everyone who's actually been paying attention within the last 5 years knew this was going to be a challenge for Barber. The betting line was because of casuals not knowing WTF they were looking at and putting money down on who the UFC has been pushing.

I was going to nit pick the same thing about calendar year and 2020.

I've been saying all along that Mayce is ridiculously overrated.
I was shocked by those odds, it was 50/50 to me, this fight.
I should have bet, but I'm not a betting man. Last time I wanted to bet on Jones I was also forced to bet on Woodley (the laws in Poland for gambling are harsh and they forced me to pick another fight because Jones' odds were too high) and yeah, Woodley decided not to show up for work. Fuck it, I'm not betting anymore.

If you didn't know who Roxanne was going into last night you are a MAJOR casual, and I wonder why people who don't follow the sport closely bother to post on a forum specifically for said spor

MMA seems like the only sport which fans are actually proud of being casuals.

There is another thread where everyone says that they don't know who Chris Wade is.
Even if you don't watch other orgs because you think ThE BeSt FiGHtErS ArE OnLy In UfC, the guy fought 6 times in UFC.

Attachments

• upload_2020-1-19_18-49-28.png
    upload_2020-1-19_18-49-28.png
    394.8 KB · Views: 2
  • upload_2020-1-19_18-49-36.png
    upload_2020-1-19_18-49-36.png
    183.3 KB · Views: 2
It was the biggest betting gap in UFC history. -1000 to +250 if I remember right. Barber was supposed to starch her. Barber's blown ACL or not, Roxanne earned the W.

I already hated women before ufc 246. Holly Holm almost turned me into ted bundy.

Back