Controversial Opinion

Normot

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Conor is a great fighter. Khabib is a great fighter. Ferguson is a great fighter. Its great that all of them are fighting right now and none of them suck.

Wait a second....
There can be more than ONE good fighter?

Khabib and Ferguson are legit top shelf fighters who got no favors from Dana.

Meanwhile, Conor is more of a fabricated fighter, whose accomplishments are amplified by Dana's preferential/favorable matchmaking for him.

And lol @ you pretending Conor is on the level of Tony and Khabib. Anyone looks good when they fight Dennis Siver/ 1 week notice Chad Mendes/ "I'm just happy to to be here" Cerrone.

Sucks that now any fight involving McGregor has to be looked at extremely skeptically. WWE era boys, here we go.

Conor is a great fighter. Khabib is a great fighter. Ferguson is a great fighter. Its great that all of them are fighting right now and none of them suck.

Lol what are you a computer or an alien

But I was told that if you lose you're a bum... How could this be?

and you, Normot, are a great guy.

Gaethje KOs Cowboy....... Khabib and Conor are ducking Justin.

Conor KOs Cowboy... Fight was rigged, Conor sucks.

Meanwhile, Conor is more of a fabricated fighter, whose accomplishments are amplified by Dana's preferential/favorable matchmaking for him.

And lol @ you pretending Conor is on the level of Tony and Khabib. Anyone looks good when they fight Dennis Siver/ 1 week notice Chad Mendes/ "I'm just happy to to be here" Cerrone.
I will give Conor credit at FW. He fucked up those dudes.

He is clearly talented and brings certain attributes to the octagon. I would need to see him go on a run outside of FW to be on Khabib and Tony’s level.

some validity to your point, but vastly overstated in true Sherdog style.

THIS

Your not suppose to say sensible things like this on sherdog how dare you!

I think Conor totally merits the LOSER of Khabib v Tony....

He gave Khabib a decent fight a while ago, and Cowboy is top 10 (even if they were silly and fought at 170)

Im always rooting for McGregor to loose and I hope he fights more often so the chances increase for him to get clobbered. But the dude has surprised me a few times with great wins... so entertaining in the cage whether or not I’m pulling for him.

Tony didn't look too good fighting Cerrone a year ago...

What’s the point of calling 5 week mendes one week mendes?

and leaving out guys like Dustin, aldo, Rda, Alvarez, max, diaz as matchups. It’s impossible to fabricate what he’s done and and it just makes the discussion a pointless set of extremes.

Wait... I thought at least 2 of the 3 had to suck. I'm so confused!

This is highly unlikely, TS.... please verify legitimacy
<{fry}>
Screen-Shot-2017-03-16-at-17.09.46.png

<{cum@me}><{cum@me}><{cum@me}><{cum@me}>

Back