I'd become a Conor fan IF he told the truth about the 2020 "season" he promised and wins all 3 bouts

lizardpeople

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He said he wanted to face Cowboy and 2 top contenders to complete his three fight season in 2020.

If he can do this without making excuses and bailing out while winning impressively I will become a fan.

He needs to fight guys like Ferg, Gaethje, and Masdival, not shop worn guys like Donald who lose a lot more than win in recent years.

I think I speak for many "haters" when we say this.

It's not that we don't want Conor to succeed, we just want him be who he says he is and not scamming us with false promises and doing things like running away from title defenses.

He is not as good as Khabib, and never will be, but he can still be a force in the division if he evolves in my opinion.

He said he wanted to face Cowboy and 2 top contenders to complete his three fight season in 2020.

If he can do this without making excuses and bailing out while winning impressively I will become a fan.

He needs to fight guys like Ferg, Gaethje, and Masdival, not shop worn guys like Donald who lose a lot more than win in recent years.
I doubt very much he has any interest in having a roaster like yourself as a fan.

He'll undoubtedly be lying awake at night, wrapped in stress over how to win you over

anigif_enhanced-buzz-13908-1419356466-26.gif

I doubt very much he has any interest in having a roaster like yourself as a fan.
That's not even the point.

Most real fans just want to see real talent prevailing and not making empty promises and WWE personas.

I was a fan of Conor in the old days but like many of us his shtick is completely lame unless he is beating top compeition on the regular like he did until 2016.

Pretty hard to ride someones nuts if it's been years since they beat the best unless you are a superfan stan who is in love with him romantically.

Most real fans just want to see real talent prevailing and not making empty promises and WWE personas.

I was a fan of Conor in the old days but like many of us his shtick is completely lame unless he is beating top compeition on the regular like he did until 2016.

Pretty hard to ride someones nuts if it's been years since they beat the best unless you are a superfan stan who is in love with him romantically.
lol sheep

I became a Conor fan last night, no shit talking, no head games, just went in there respectful and got it done. I like this Conor, I hate the shit talkers!

What you are really saying is that you are a glory hunter...

I became a Conor fan last night, no shit talking, no head games, just went in there respectful and got it done. I like this Conor, I hate the shit talkers!
I don't think it was a fix at all if I'm being honest.

Cowboy is just shot as a fighter getting knocked out left and right.

Hard for me to be on board until Conor's taking on real opponents. Maybe he beats a guy like Jorge or Ferguson, maybe he gets killled.

I just want to see it because I am a fan of the sport not fantasy rpg's where we pretend what outcome we want to see

That guy literally had 1 fight since he won his second belt, and he lost to a fighter that nobody else has beaten. A fighter who everyone said he was scared to face by the way. So what exactly is the old days, since you can't count the time he wasn't fighting in MMA?

That guy literally had 1 fight since he won his second belt, and he lost to a fighter that nobody else has beaten. A fighter who everyone said he was scared to face by the way. So what exactly is the old days, since you can't count the time he wasn't fighting in MMA?
I don't normally get behind inactive fighters. Especially when they hold up divisions for years. If a fighter ain't fighting fairly frequently what is to be a fan of?

I think I speak for many "haters" when we say this.

It's not that we don't want Conor to succeed, we just want him be who he says he is and not scamming us with false promises and doing things like running away from title defenses.

He is not as good as Khabib, and never will be, but he can still be a force in the division if he evolves in my opinion.
I agree.

I'm sure plenty of people will call me an extreme Conor hater, but I don't care about his success. It does nothing for me. But I still think he's not a good person in life which is why i'll never cheer for him.

I'm simply tired to death of his fans and his outrageous claims, total denial of the truth, the games they play, and the special treatment he gets.

Simply put, i'm tired of the UFC forcing Conor on me and doing everything they can to give him a belt without having him earn it. Might as well go full WWE and just script the winners and losers that you want. I don't like this teetering on "legitimate sport" and "fake sports entertainment" when the UFC feels like it.

I'd love to see Conor take on all the real challenges and if he's capable of winning, good for him. But he talks a big game and then takes the easy road.

I also don't understand how his fans accept it. I'd rather my fighter take on everyone and prove he's the best, but Conor fans are simply happy when he's the champ regardless of who he beat or how he got it.

If Conor wants to be champ, do what everyone else does and beat an actual contender. Beating current Cowboy should not award you a title shot. There are tons of great matches out there that he keeps avoiding and lots of us just want to see his ranking in the division instead of letting the UFC rank him at #2 forever.

I agree.

I'm sure plenty of people will call me an extreme Conor hater, but I don't care about his success. It does nothing for me. But I still think he's not a good person in life which is why i'll never cheer for him.

I'm simply tired to death of his fans and his outrageous claims, total denial of the truth, the games they play, and the special treatment he gets.

Simply put, i'm tired of the UFC forcing Conor on me and doing everything they can to give him a belt without having him earn it. Might as well go full WWE and just script the winners and losers that you want. I don't like this teetering on "legitimate sport" and "fake sports entertainment" when the UFC feels like it.

I'd love to see Conor take on all the real challenges and if he's capable of winning, good for him. But he talks a big game and then takes the easy road.

I also don't understand how his fans accept it. I'd rather my fighter take on everyone and prove he's the best, but Conor fans are simply happy when he's the champ regardless of who he beat or how he got it.

If Conor wants to be champ, do what everyone else does and beat an actual contender. Beating current Cowboy should not award you a title shot. There are tons of great matches out there that he keeps avoiding and lots of us just want to see his ranking in the division instead of letting the UFC rank him at #2 forever.
Do you also hate Frankie? Do you also hate Faber? UFC has gifted them shots... Do you hate Yoel? Getting a title shot off a loss..

"but Conor fans are simply happy when he's the champ regardless of who he beat or how he got it."

The thing you seem to be misunderstanding is that he has to BEAT THE CHAMP TO BECOME THE CHAMP.
UFC didnt hand him the LW belt. He had to fight for it. He earned it. So if he beats khabib for it, he will have earned it.

Well I'm sure he'll do it now, just for you.

We will see if dana can fix the next 2 fights

I don't believe the fight was fixed, but if it was you'd have a lot harder time convincing guys on the up like Jorge and Gaethje to be involved in any shenanigans.
You see I respect your answer ....because I know none of those 2 is taken a dive for Connor

Back