*The collateral damage generated by a Conor win: his nuthuggers are back with stupid threads*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
Conor is a great fighter, who fights almost everybody. He has talent and power. Although he beat an ex-fighter ok Cerrone, he looked good. Said that, man, these horde of nuthuggers, on abstinence since Khabib schooled their god, are back with all those weird threads like:

- Conor would beat Khabib on a rematch.
- Conor would beat Usman.
- Conor 2.0 blablabla...

A good Khabib will always be better. And Usman is just too much. Ferguson would eat a few shots before killing him Tony-esque. Conor is great at 145, good at 155 and no chance at the top guys at 170. Conor is a great fighter but his level boundaries are well known. Please, stop overrating him. Thanks.

His real fans Hoff etc have never left

Too many trolls jump on the bandwagon, but it is what it is

You should love the rematch then. Bet everything you have on Khabib and get rich.

And his haters are crying even harder now with threads like this

Ban TS for Heresy!
5SQJ.gif

99% of the threads are made by the haters ( like you ts ) you people are making this forum umberable and you dont even notice

Nobody said Conor would beat Usman, that's a TERRIBLE fight for Conor.

Masvidal is an interesting fight that poses problems as well, but he has a way to win that fight.

After these roller-coaster events, anymore I'm just goin

200.gif

I agree, Conor will never be champ at WW or beat Khabib to be LW champ again, but he deserves props for beating Cowboy the way he did.
A Masvidal fight makes sense to do and if he wins, I wouldn't mind see him get a title shot against Usman if he is still champ at that time.
I don't see him doing very well against Usman though.
If he goes the LW route, a fight against Dustin or Justin makes the most sense and I believe he would win either of those, then a Khabib rematch is warranted at that point imho, but like Usman I don't like Conor's chances with that one.

To be fair, the disrespect for Cerrone and idiotic fixed fight bashing threads are a lot more alarming. I’ve never seen as much support for an angry lack of sense on here. And I know that there’s a bat batch of Conor “fans” that just troll, but even that is being swallowed.

Between the nuthuggers and the haters, it cancels out

The extremes on both sides make most sites hard to stomach. Rational discussion is just impossible because criticism or praise is seen as hugely offensive to either side of the spectrum. It’s hard being an MMA fan here in Ireland since Conor came on the scene because every eegit in the country has an opinion. Honestly I am embarrassed to admit to people my age that I’m a fan of this sport these days because when you tell people they assume you are one of Conor’s disciples.

Everything cancels out..

The haters has been the fucking plague..

Imagine being on a music forum or a football forum and starting butthurt threads about how much you hate a band/team while they're inactive for 15 months..

Not supporting your band/team.. just telling everyone how much a band/team sucks..

That's conor haters.. this is kind of fresh air.. in the loosest sense of the word..

Back