If Conor wants the rematch so bad why he didn't challenge Islam?

migeru29

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Islam has been willing to fight him for long.
That would be a perfect match for him the preparation and experience would be very beneficial for potential khabib rematch.
If he brutally finish khabibs brother then khabib could rematch him, I mean the probability would be a lot higher than any other scenario.
But instead he fought a fighter in decline at 170. Alright...

Last edited:
Islam is the lowest ranked guy at LW Conrat could beat to get a title shot, would be the smart thing to do but massive risk obviously hence why this approach has not been taken.

Islam is the lowest ranked guy at LW Conrat could beat to get a title shot, would be the smart thing to do but massive risk obviously hence why this approach has not been taken.

F* the rankings. If this people (dagestanis) are really about loyalty and honor then that won't matter.

Or earn the title shot against khabib/tony winner by fighting justin?

Instead he fought Justin's leftovers.

Doesn't make too much sense to challenge the little bro, after you got beat by the older one.

It's the opposite of the pitbull situation.

Why would the biggest star in mma challenge a barely ranked nobody

Conor fought fake Cowboy instead of the real one!

20200119_124530.jpg 20200119_124510.jpg

Asking Conor to call out some nobody fighter. What planet are you from. Conor plays at Organ Grinder level.

I think Khabib secures his legacy with a win over Tony. IMO Nobody else has anything to offer him. I just can't see Ali and Abdulmanap letting him pass on that cash.

why should he , Conor is a master of picking the weak one

Back