Anybody else seeing visions of McGregor's next fight being a Boxing match this summer?

PlatinumColbyCovington

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm seeing it clearly. Conor's next fight will NOT be an MMA bout. He will box Mayweather or Pacquiao this summer. Every MMA fight on the table is too risky and can put out the buzz last night created.. for less money.

Conor seems way too confident when asked about Khabib, Usman, and Jorge.. I think it's because he doesn't plan on fighting them.. either at all or anytime soon. But then again, he can be very deluded and cocky.

Ugh.

Even the most hardcore conor fan doesn’t want that. You’re saying mma fights are riskier???

Why get embarrassed again

He should fight Masvidal.. it’s prob the biggest fight ever and it’s the only champion mma or boxing he has a chance to beat

I think so TS... I think the door is now open for another massive payday fight with either Mayweather or Pacquiao

I would much rather see him stay in MMA this year, as I think he could really go on a tear. Having said that, I would still of course tune in for a boxing match, but wouldn't love it

Ugh.

Even the most hardcore conor fan doesn’t want that. You’re saying mma fights are riskier???

Why get embarrassed again
I don't think losing boxing matches really impacts his MMA career that much, and they pay way more. So in that way MMA is riskier - losing to Khabib wasn't great for him

Fuck boxing

He's an mma fighter and is exciting win or lose

Justin/jorge next. If he wins? Then a Ts

He will physically ruin his chin if he starts taking boxing bouts.

He wants to damage his body for a little extra cash he's not very smart.

Yeah I really hope not. The UFC should push hard to keep in in MMA so that he can take on some interesting opponents. If he really wants to make a run at 170 line them up and see how he does.

Absolutely. 100. Mayweather can sell a Conor rematch with limited risk... Add in Zuffa boxing and this whole fiasco starts to make total sense

I'd assume that the UFC has some kinda clause preventing it, or maybe they get a cut.

I actually think you're right as stupid as it is. Dana said both zuffa boxing and Floyd are doing something this year at the post fight presser. It makes sure Conor is still in line while allowing another huge payday, and what better way to kick off zuffa boxing than that fight? Dana also said no matter who wins the khabib/Tony fight is who Conor will fight. Those two have been scheduled like 4 times, let them have it. Either fight after would be great and before last night everybody wanted khabib/Tony anyway. Dana must have a perma boner the next 6 months at least.

Back