Media Jon Jones shoulder strikes Rashad and then tosses him around like a child

20falarVerdades

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Conor learned from the GOAT it seems. Greats recognize greats is what they say

Conor learned from the GOAT it seems. Greats recognize greats is what they say

Conor was generating more force, Jones was using it to keep Rashad's focus away from the trip, whilst Conor was using it to damage.

Cowboy a damn casual.

Here comes the moron argument: "but we never saw a shoulder strike broke someone's nose". Well, here is my answer: I never saw a nose so fragile before! Just because it did more damage than usual doesn't make it some sort of an unicorn technique never utilized or seen before.

Jon has the biggest variety in attacks of all MMA fighters
truly incredible

Jones may have invented it, but Conor perfected it.

Could be the strongest guy in the clinch ever. Did well against DC there as well.

In Rugby in the southern hemisphere they used to have weight divisions in little league junior high Rugby.

rashad was 16-1 going into this fight
way better than that heartlet cowboy

Cowboy a damn casual.

Here comes the moron argument: "but we never saw a shoulder strike broke someone's nose". Well, here is my answer: I never saw a nose so fragile before! Just because it did more damage than usual doesn't make it some sort of an unicorn technique never utilized or seen before.
Considering this is his 5th fight in 12 months and his nose had just been broken 7 months ago; yes, his nose probably is pretty fragile.

Either way, Conor wasn't using them as a distraction/annoyance, as others have. These were thrown to cause damage.

That was clearly something he trained to defend against Cerrone's clinch.

i was one of the biggest jon jones hater in 2012 but u gotta give the man the credit he deserves. no one in mma is as more skilled than he is.. past or present

Back