Should khabib be stripped if he doesn't accept the rematch

BEATDOWNS

Power Slap OG
@plutonium
Reaction score
Who does he think he is calling the shots? I say strip him if a contract isn't signed within 9 months.

No, next question...

Of course. Ducking the number 1 contender warrants stripping the duck of the belt.

Should Conor fight a legit LW contender before receiving a LW title shot?

No, because the rematch is nonsense.

Should Conor fight a top 10 LW who doesn't take a dive?

Of course. Ducking the number 1 contender warrants stripping the duck of the belt.
Conor McGregor hasn't won a LW fight since 2016. In what universe is he the #1 contender??

Why do Conor fans want to see Conor get smashed again? Must be masochists.

No, this was spoken ahead of time.

If Conor KO's Cerrone in round 1, so what? Gaethje just did that!

That's the downside of cherry picking a fight against a guy coming off a losing streak. Sure, you mitigated risk. But you also limited how much excitement would be generated by your win. If Conor KO'd Gaethje last night, I wouldn't be saying shit about him being next in line. But he purposely chose the guy Gaethje just beat. Lower risk = lower reward.

Not very often you see a 10 year old troll account.

Lol I'm sure u would like Khabib to be stripped and Conor handed the belt. He is constantly being given an easy path to the title. Thankfully Khabib doesn't give a fuck about Conor and red panty night and wants him to work his way up against proper contenders the way it should be.

No, he already destroyed Conor and if he beats Tony Justin is a much better fight.

He wants the fight so it aint gonna happen, everything him, Ali or his old man say to the contrary is a negotiating tactic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back