Conor will use those Shoulder Strikes on Khabib

Mesos

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Mark my Words, that technique he used last night will be a key strategy against khabib in the clinch.

Rather surprised with how much power he can generate with those

I agree with the power. I just think he gets tossed on his head ?

I agree with the power. I just think he gets tossed on his head ?

Before he gassed, conor actually was grappling pretty good. He has enough ability to hold off khabib in early rounds and pop him with those shoulder strikes

Khabib's grip strength is far too strong to get away with that. He doesn't give anyone that type of space in the clinch.

Depends on how much they pay Khabib

Lol if you think khabib would just stand there and take shots like Cerrone did. Conor tried to come at khabib the exact same way he did to Cerrone.... khabib was smart and used good side movement, Donald just stood there. Conor fans shouldn’t get boners over their fighter knocking out a guy who has 6 TkO losses in his last 11 fights.

he was matched against Cerrone for a reason, so the hype train could be rebuilt. Too many gullible idiots that will act as if the khabib fight never happened.

The only thing Conor is capable of doing to Khabib in the clinch is committing an insane number of fouls as shown by round 3

Khabib just needs to get a hold of Conor's big toe and it's over.

Yeah because throwing your momentum on a grappler let alone clinching with a wrestler WONT get you thrown on your head...

LOL you glass jaw rats are STILL reliving the CUCKING everyday

4A8D3B39-2379-4717-ADDB-04A5EE34669F.jpeg

Mark my Words, that technique he used last night will be a key strategy against khabib in the clinch.

Rather surprised with how much power he can generate with those
go rewatch the ufc 229, khabib's clinch is not striking oriented like ceronne, it is grappling oriented.

There's no space for bouncing, actually if conor bounce to land shoulder strikes like he did against cowboy, he is getting down judo throw shit.

Last edited:
Before he gassed, conor actually was grappling pretty good. He has enough ability to hold off khabib in early rounds and pop him with those shoulder strikes
Yeah I agree he definitely was holding his own. I hope they can work.

Conor might try them, sure but lifting himself upwards to land shoulder strikes is just asking to be flipped on his back by Khabib.

Khabib doesn’t have a loser mentality like Cerrone. Implied by khabib himself

Lol if you think khabib would just stand there and take shots like Cerrone did. Conor tried to come at khabib the exact same way he did to Cerrone.... khabib was smart and used good side movement, Donald just stood there. Conor fans shouldn’t get boners over their fighter knocking out a guy who has 6 TkO losses in his last 11 fights.

he was matched against Cerrone for a reason, so the hype train could be rebuilt. Too many gullible idiots that will act as if the khabib fight never happened.

Good reply, I see what your saying. Obviously khabib isnt just going to stand still or leave wide gaps that will let Conor land them easily. Especially not a bunch of shoulder strikes in a row like Cerrone.

But he will be able to sneak in a few single shoulder strikes. And as can you see by power generated they are very effective. They will be something to look out for...

Can we be real? Shoulder strikes don't fucking hurt. Cerrones face and nose has just been getting fucked up for the past year so it's susceptible.
Average sherdogger would probably eat shoulder shots for breakfast.

Khabib's grip strength is far too strong to get away with that. He doesn't give anyone that type of space in the clinch.

yes true. I think Conor will use them on the initial engagement of the clinch. One off shots, sneaking them in. He wont be able to do them in a row like with Cerrone who gave him a shit ton of space and stayed too stationary

Back